Buyern Munich

usbear

Haven’t watched them in ages and stumbled across their game today.

Fantastic to watch.

Full of intelligence, athleticism and accuracy!

I generally don’t watch much else other than Rangers and the EPL.

Fantastic to watch.

They’re looking a solid team right now, lethal attack.

What’s with the fans that sit with white cagoules on to make the T-mobile sign? Take it those seats are freebies?

Fantastic to watch.

Always back them on the coupon, surprisingly they seem quite unpredictable domestically, let me down a good few times.

tmobile-bayern.jpg

They thrashed Schalke 5-0 which could
have been 7 but for two VAR decisions.

Hansi Flick has them playing football like
Jupp Heynckes and has steadied the ship.

Nico Kovac was never a Bayern manager as
his style didn't suit the club.

They'll win the title this year and probably the cup.
A CL next round against Chelsea will show
if Hansi flick will keep the manager's job
next season. Lothar Matthaeus is certainly
backing him to keep the job

One player who stuck out tonight was
Thomas Müller who has had a re-incarnation
under Flick. He's always been Mr 110% and
is playing some great stuff in the team again.

Would love to see someone else win that league this season, preferably Moenchengladbach.

Can't help but hate them. Like Dortmund because of Klos since a fairly young age, so that adds to it as well. I respect them more than a juventus, or in recent times psg, but that's it.
I've posted before about respecting both Schalke and Dortmund, I just wonder if any German based Bears could give some insight into what the Bayern/Dortmund/Schalke rivalry equates to. Is it like in Italy, where the two Milan clubs would rather see the other beat Juventus? I know that they joined in chanting "Ruhr" when both teams won European competitions in 1997, so that would suggest to me if Schalke play Bayern, Dortmund fans would want Schalke to win? Or was that celebration for the region only because of triumphs on the continental stage, and the hatred returns domestically?

I was at the Bayern vs Werder game a few years ago and every time Bayern scored there was a message on the screens saying that that was another 100L of the sponsor's beer for the end of season fan party.

Went to Hertha last February. A great experience and good football. Game finished 1-1. Lovely German beer!

flying out the morning after the braga home game for Bayern v Paderborn under the lights then the train north for the HSV v St Pauli derby

Dislike them purely because of the game when Mols did his knee, that big classless prick they had in the goal still boils my piss.
You'll be please to know that with his MBA in-hand, he'll be moving from punditry to become CEO and Chairman at FC Glück at the start of 2022. Now that's what you call a succession plan.

Was at the Bayern v Dortmund game earlier this season, played some brilliant football that day, amazing stadium and fantastic city to visit if you like beer and football!

Back