Buying 2 tickets together for Brighton game

gorbalsbear

Official Ticketer
Both myself and my son has got the email for the Brighton game, as he's a child is it possible to buy the seats together?

Has anyone managed this?

Both myself and my son has got the email for the Brighton game, as he's a child is it possible to buy the seats together?

Has anyone managed this?
Yes. Just go in. Add two tickets. It’ll automatically put two in one persons name. Then you can amend.

uou need to be down as friends and family though

Has anyone managed this?
Is he on your friends and family group?
If so drop down menu alllows you to buy one of the tickets in his name and they will be beside each other.

I got to this stage but when I click checkout it says only 1 ticket can be purchased. Why is it always so difficult to do these things when it comes to Rangers.
Go to friends and family click on other person to buy ticket, press update basket then check out, that worked for me

Update. It finally worked. Never done anything different just kept doing the same thing over and over again.

• In order to purchase RANGERS FC V REAL MADRID, you must have previously purchased or been allocated 2 Requirement. To proceed please purchase 2 Requirement, or reallocate this item to another supporter and update your basket.

Any body have a clue what this means, i have clicked for 2 ticket for Real game for me and my son, I have ticked for 1 ticket on each of the boxes with our name

Any body have a clue what this means, i have clicked for 2 ticket for Real game for me and my son, I have ticked for 1 ticket on each of the boxes with our name
Does the tickets have the same name beside them, this was happening with me even though the box was ticked for the friend, I think k it sorted itself when clicked the update basket button.

Wouldn't let me buy 2 together, anytime i clicked on update basket it just kicked me out and put my back in the queue again. Just gave up and bought two seprate tickets.

Anytime I add tickets it just says quantity not available. Anyone else struggling?

If it doesn’t work, just pick two individual tickets in the same stand. Does that work?

Then just turn up in plenty of time and pick two seats beside each other.

it won’t allow me to buy 1, or link to friends and family despite receiving emails

it tells me I can only purchase 1 ticket and when I try to do so it won’t allow

any suggestions?

Same here, trying to buy one and can't because I can only buy a maximum of...one o_O

I am getting the same message.....Really starting to piss me off I have been trying since last night (thought it would be quieter). Have tried all the stands for 2 tickets and also single tickets. Even though I have an email I have nothing in my basket.

On the email it states successful in ballot but also on a first come first served basis (closing date tomorrow at 3pm) does this mean they are sold out even though I still have time and successful in the ballot?

Give up ......so much for being a gold member and ✔️ the box for friendlies every year. Never again it’s an absolute joke. Can honestly say in my 36 years of being a season ticket holder I have never been so pissed off at the ticket office than over the past few years (not incl lockdown)

I’m beginning to get frustrated - tried every possible area of every stand to buy ONE ticket for the Brighton game (as the email told me I was successful, and click “here”) - and every single attempt saying try a lower amount of tickets!

the Club don’t make this stuff easy. Millions of people buy millions of tickets for other events such as gigs, festivals, other sports - frequently seems to be more difficult trying to see the team I love

Website is shite for tickets! Every section tried for one ticket and saying none available. Successful on ballot my arse

Back