Buying AS Roma tickets?

Gmcg95

Posting on here to see if anyone has any experience of buying tickets to see Roma?

On holiday in Rome in a couple of weeks and it coincides with Roma playing Istanbul Basaksehir in the Europa League and would quite like to see it.

Looked on their website and couldn’t see any for sale, also couldn’t see any on the usual resale websites either which makes me think they’re not for sale yet.

So if anyone could help me out or point me in the right direction that would be perfect, cheers.

I saw Roma Lazio and there are random shops around the city where you can buy tickets, I got the info from the information desk in our hotel.

Also you need to take your passport to the stadium with your ticket. It’s mental to actually get into the stadium. Had to show my ticket and ID at 3 different points when entering

It won't be hard mate, never been but been other places in Italy and it seems a lot easier now - they ain't even announced the time of the fixtures for the weekend of September 14th Serie A yet so not too surprised to see they ain't on. If you leave it till the day just make sure you have your passport on you.

Roma shops all over Rome. Take your passport with you as they will ask for ID but fairly simple to do. Watched Roma v Palermo a few years ago.
You will get a ticket no probs.
Try Curva Nord to right or left of ultras so you can watch them pre match and during it.
It is a good spectacle if game is poor.

Roma shops all over Rome. Take your passport with you as they will ask for ID but fairly simple to do. Watched Roma v Palermo a few years ago.
You will get a ticket no probs.
Try Curva Nord to right or left of ultras so you can watch them pre match and during it.
It is a good spectacle if game is poor.
Curva Sud for Roma games ;)

There'll be zero problem at all getting a ticket for Roma v Basaksehir in the Europa League. The lack of info about tickets is a good indicator of the demand there will be. As the above posts mention make sure you have your passport on you.

Take the advice above and whatever you do avoid the touts outside the perimeter of the stadium on matchday.

Made that mistake the 1st time I went to see Lazio. :))

I was and only 17 to be fair.

You can only buy from the Roma shops in the city centre. You need to have a passport or a driving licence to confirm who you are. Resonably priced and a great atmosphere. They have a good fan zone and it's a well laid out stadium.

Posting on here to see if anyone has any experience of buying tickets to see Roma?

On holiday in Rome in a couple of weeks and it coincides with Roma playing Istanbul Basaksehir in the Europa League and would quite like to see it.

Looked on their website and couldn’t see any for sale, also couldn’t see any on the usual resale websites either which makes me think they’re not for sale yet.

So if anyone could help me out or point me in the right direction that would be perfect, cheers.

https://www.asroma.com/en/store/store-locations

I will be there at the same time and was also toying with the idea of going to this game.

It’s a shame big Umar’s out on loan again. 2 goals in 4 games for Partizan Belgrade so far too!

I went to Roma-Napoli in the 2017-18 season and bought them online no problem. All games go to online sale when I have looked as I am planning a trip for the Rome derby in January.

Back