Buying Games on RTV

Yeah mate I checked that already. It is coming out monthly regular as clockwork. It was about midway though the 2nd half when I tried to jump on RTV. Live option was available to be clicked on but just wouldn't start the feed. Audio was working.

Can‘t offer an option other that to wait for the next game mate. I’d login early if I were you and post if you are having issues. Always a few of us with advice to dispense. I did notice yesterday that after I had logged in and pressed play to start the stream - I was, bizarrely, asked to log in again.:rolleyes:

Can‘t offer an option other that to wait for the next game mate. I’d login early if I were you and post if you are having issues. Always a few of us with advice to dispense. I did notice yesterday that after I had logged in and pressed play to start the stream - I was, bizarrely, asked to log in again.:rolleyes:

Yeah cheers. Will do and appreciate the help. Some things are not quite right I reckon but next home match will hopefully be ok.

Yeah cheers. Will do and appreciate the help. Some things are not quite right I reckon but next home match will hopefully be ok.

Excellent service from RTV. They contacted me out of the blue (so to speak) and recreated a live feed to test what the issue was. Found out that Mozilla Firefox and RTV live do not work together. Works for everything except 'live'. Browser recommended for 'live' streaming is Microsoft Edge. All working now. Great effort by Babs at RTV customer service.

And thanks to @Valley Bluenose for you help. I'm sure you will be interested in this solution as you help many others on here.

Excellent service from RTV. They contacted me out of the blue (so to speak) and recreated a live feed to test what the issue was. Found out that Mozilla Firefox and RTV live do not work together. Works for everything except 'live'. Browser recommended for 'live' streaming is Microsoft Edge. All working now. Great effort by Babs at RTV customer service.

And thanks to @Valley Bluenose for you help. I'm sure you will be interested in this solution as you help many others on here.

I do welcome the solution and I'm glad you are sorted. Edge is my default browser of choice in any case (its just a rebranded Chrome these days anyway) but my backup is usually Firefox. I've used Firefox in the past without issue but its been a while. Interesting to hear them say there may be an issue with it for the live feeds now. I might just check it out myself at the weekend.

Main thing is, switching to Edge worked for you and will no doubt work for others, so I can pass that on. Thanks for the feedback.

I’m a UK viewer that doesn’t go on short breaks. Just got all the august home games for £26.99 :D

Back