Buying Rangers TV

Had it confirmed to me in an email from Support a couple of years ago mate. When you think about it, it would be madness for Rangers to basically give you tonight’s game for free.

What’s the promo video you refer to by the way?
Thanks 2 press conferences and training ground video with no option to buy tonight games

Thanks 2 press conferences and training ground video with no option to buy tonight games
Yeah, I figured that out after re-reading your post.

You won’t see the Subscribe button (to purchase the game) if you have logged in. Do NOT login and the Subscribe button should appear to let you purchase the match.

Might be worth logging in to RangersTV, clicking on the wee man icon and selecting RTV Account from the drop down menu before you do that though. See what it says under Active Subscriptions. Might give a time for when your 3 day pass expires.

Can always gamble and hope it stays live but be prepared to have to make a quick purchase at the last minute.

Surely even Rangers won’t be stupid enough to give folk tonight’s game for free? When I asked the question a couple of years ago I was specifically told 72 hours.

Yeah, I figured that out after re-reading your post.

You won’t see the Subscribe button (to purchase the game) if you have logged in. Do NOT login and the Subscribe button should appear to let you purchase the match.

Might be worth logging in to RangersTV, clicking on the wee man icon and selecting RTV Account from the drop down menu before you do that though. See what it says under Active Subscriptions. Might give a time for when your 3 day pass expires.

Can always gamble and hope it stays live but be prepared to have to make a quick purchase at the last minute.

Surely even Rangers won’t be stupid enough to give folk tonight’s game for free? When I asked the question a couple of years ago I was specifically told 72 hours.
the watch live video just came up

the watch live video just came up
Wow. Sounds like it might work for you, though I don’t understand why. If it’s 72 hours, as I was told, then your sub will have expired. If it’s classed as three days - Sat, Sun, and Mon - then your sub will have expired. There’s just no way I can get a 3 day sub starting on Saturday to run into tonight.

I’ve another poster telling me exactly the same by the way, Huge cock-up by Rangers if it works.

Wow. Sounds like it might work for you, though I don’t understand why. If it’s 72 hours, as I was told, then your sub will have expired. If it’s classed as three days - Sat, Sun, and Mon - then your sub will have expired. There’s just no way I can get a 3 day sub starting on Saturday to run into tonight.

I’ve another poster telling me exactly the same by the way, Huge cock-up by Rangers if it works.
I paid for the 3 day pass but bought tonights but i had a feeling this would happen

Personally id pay the £9.99 last thing you want is the game going off half way through then hundreds trying to purchase

I paid for the 3 day pass but bought tonights but i had a feeling this would happen

Personally id pay the £9.99 last thing you want is the game going off half way through then hundreds trying to purchase
I’m baffult mate.:) Shouldn’t still be active no matter how you count it. Good Luck to those it benefits if that’s the case though.

Can I cast this from RTV through Apple TV to my tele?
Given there is no VPN involved for tonight's match that 'should' work. Seems to have been some issues around casting recently though.

If you go to the RangersTV page and do NOT login. Scroll down to the RangersTV Latest section and expand the All Videos button on the right hand side. It will list all videos in date upload order. They are all for subscribers only. However, if you go to Page 5 or thereabouts the Preview Show from last Friday is there and does not require a subscription. Use that to test out your casting and you will know before buying the match.

Given there is no VPN involved for tonight's match that 'should' work. Seems to have been some issues around casting recently though.

If you go to the RangersTV page and do NOT login. Scroll down to the RangersTV Latest section and expand the All Videos button on the right hand side. It will list all videos in date upload order. They are all for subscribers only. However, if you go to Page 5 or thereabouts the Preview Show from last Friday is there and does not require a subscription. Use that to test out your casting and you will know before buying the match.

Thanks mate. Appreciate the response. Tested it with Gio’s Livi interview and it worked.

Back