Buying the Falkirk game on RTV

davstr

I‘m taking a short holiday tomorrow and want to buy the game on RTV.
The only option I can see for it is priced at £9.99 and covers any game plus 3 days access to RTV.
Is this the right option?

Do you think the people running Scottish football realise that if they let each club sell a match like this to their own fans to view it would make the user experience better, the Scottish football fan happier and by taking a cut of the takings make more money than hawking it to a two bob outfit for fucking buttons?

Do you think the people running Scottish football realise that if they let each club sell a match like this to their own fans to view it would make the user experience better, the Scottish football fan happier and by taking a cut of the takings make more money than hawking it to a two bob outfit for fucking buttons?
No, they think selling all the rights to different networks for buttons, resulting in supporters having to spend circa £130 a month on subscriptions if they want to watch their team play in all competitions is a good idea.

Switch on the VPN. Go to RangersTV website. Login. Click on Subscribe & Buy tab. Purchase 3 day Unlimited Pass for £9.99. That gets you the match plus access to all RangersTV content for the three days.
Do a just need the Vpn to buy? Was gawna buy online with VPN and then just use my PS4 to watch it,

Last edited:
Do a just need the Vpn to buy? Was gawna buy online with VPN and then just use my PS4 to watch it, I prefer men that work?
Need the VPN on throughout the game these days mate, unless it’s a home match that’s available on UK PPV. This one, obviously, isn’t.

Switch on the VPN. Go to RangersTV website. Login. Click on Subscribe & Buy tab. Purchase 3 day Unlimited Pass for £9.99. That gets you the match plus access to all RangersTV content for the three days.
Cheers VB.

I pay for Nord VPN so it should be fine. Will purchase tonight then log on 4:30 tomorrow.

Last edited:
VB please recommend a quality VPN.

Is it easy to operate a VPN?
If you are going to pay then the two that generally get the best reviews are ExpressVPN and NordVPN. I use Private Internet Access (PIA), which has never let me down. All are expensive unless you take out a lengthy - two year minimum - subscription up front.

There’s cheaper, or even free, out there but I won’t comment on them other than to say the quality and security is generally questionable.

Worth a read:

Last edited:
NordVPN - Black Friday deal just now is £68 for 28 months here

Extremely. Install their app on your device and push a button to enable.

Check out stack social website for VPN, you'd get a lifetime VPN for multiple devices for less than that. I personally use VPN Unlimited without any issues (VPN Unlimited, lifetime for 5 devices $20)

NordVPN - Black Friday deal just now is £68 for 28 months here

Extremely. Install their app on your device and push a button to enable.

I have Nord installed and use it all the time. Would recommend

Never used it for RTV though

Hope RTV have sorted the not logging out nonsense and started auto log out.
I have bought the 3 day unlimited on my iPad but need to log in on a laptop to get the game on TV.

Hope RTV have sorted the not logging out nonsense and started auto log out.
I have bought the 3 day unlimited on my iPad but need to log in on a laptop to get the game on TV.
Logging out on all devices has been working fine for me for the last week now. Even the App, which has been a long-standing problem. One way to check on your iPad is to open Safari, go to the RangersTV website and click on the Subscribe & Buy tab. If there's a bit in yellow saying you already have a subscription you are still logged in. If it simply says Join the Action, with no warning message, then you are logged out. Same on other browsers/devices. On the App simply click on the thee lines menu button in the top left and if the pop-up menu asks you to Login then you can take it you are logged out.

im not getting the option to buy the game on my rtv and im in italy. it does say the game will be available 45 mins before kick off but cant see any purchase options

im not getting the option to buy the game on my rtv and im in italy. it does say the game will be available 45 mins before kick off but cant see any purchase options
Think you need to go through the subscribe & buy option first. Buy the £9.99 unlimited three day package.

As has been suggested, use the Subscribe & Buy tab. Also if you still don't see the 3 day unlimited pass offered then clear the cache/cookies, reload and try again. If you are on a mobile your phone might still be linked to a UK network.

In extremis, visit the site linked below and it will tell you the location of your IP address. For you, it should say Italy. If it doesn't then your issue is the server you are connected to. Quite scary how much 'the internet' knows about us.;)

Where is my IP location? (Geolocation)

Back