Buzzing for all the young Bears

Live Forever

Official Ticketer
Superb to see the young Bears enjoying watching Rangers and finally getting to see our club enjoying some success.

I was spoiled growing up through NIAR and thought the good times would never leave.

We’ve all been through it since 2012 together but these kids have supported us from the depths of Div 3 and some dark, miserable periods without ever tasting proper silverware.

Delighted that it’s almost over and my kids will see Tav lift the trophy high sometime soon.

Hats off to the youngsters that have follow followed like their fathers before them. I hope they lap up every minute of our success.

Hard to imagine young bears in their early teens won't remember our last title win.

I'm sure we will all enjoy it when it happens. :cool:

I was just thinking this reading the ‘how much have you changed since 2011’ thread. We all deserve every single minute of enjoyment 55 will bring but hats off to the young bears who have never saw us win a thing through a decade of absolute horror after horror.

The single most important thing and biggest responsibility we all have is ensuring we pass on our love and support of Rangers to the younger generations.

Ensuring they follow in our footsteps has always been the key to the long lasting stature of our great club. They must always be encouraged in the good times and the bad times.

The last decade has been fantastic in ensuring we kept the younger fans focused on Rangers as we manouvered through the difficult times. They will soon be rewarded with great success and more joyous times. I am delighted for them.

Superb opening post. Im identical to you, I remember thinking it was a joke to even suggest anyone bar Rangers would win the league. I've grown up with some of our greatest ever teams, and while maybe this one isn't quite at their level, every single one of their names will be immortalised by the younger generations.

Im so chuffed, particularly for bluenoses who are at the stage where they've never seen us, or were too young to remember us win the league, yet remained faithful regardless, without the glory that many of us were accustomed too.

No bear, regardless of age, will know what it feels like to win 55.

I’m 36 this week. 10 years ago I sat in my seat at Ibrox v Hearts on the last game of the season not really knowing if we’d exist in 9 weeks time when division 3 kicked off...
My boyhood idol was Jim Baxter closely followed by Ralph Brand so as you can gather I have been watching the Gers through thick and thin for many years including seeing Colin Stein scoring at Easter Road to stop them getting ten in a row ,Tam Forsyth's rocket from two yards to beat them in the cup final , 1972 in Barcelona (missed that) and other highs too numerous to mention , but I don't think that I will have enjoyed winning anything as much as I will when we win the league this season .
Given all that we have gone through in the last ten years ,put down to the lowest league ,suffering con men and charlatans leeching on to our club , but the one constant that we had was the remarkable loyalty of the fans , creating World attendance records in the lower leagues and while we were putting bums on seats against the likes of Brechin and Berwick other teams were having to cover seats up with advertising hoardings .So yes it will be great for the youngsters who have never known success but it will be just as good for auld Bluenoses like myself and my brother who is even older than me for we will be celebrating , maybe not jumping about as we did on the old terraces at Ibrox but by God we will have a few halfs and possibly even shed a tear or two for the famous Glasgow Rangers will be back where they belong .

This title will be the most enjoyable of all, not just because it will be the long awaited 55th, but because it was the one that they said we would never win as we would be dead.

We are alive and kicking and number 55 will be all the proof, if ever it was needed.

The kings will reclaim their crown and the mentally challengeds will be put back into their place.

Bought season tickets for both my sons beside us (now 17 and 20) in 2012. Never seen any success. Both have said they will have tear in eye when we win this. That will be 4 of us as me and mate all sit together.

Im just hoping we can get back in to sing we shall not be moved. WATP.

This title will be the most enjoyable of all, not just because it will be the long awaited 55th, but because it was the one that they said we would never win as we would be dead.
£200 million to play catch-up with The Hapless Hoopies, they said.

Naw. Just a decent manager and a set of coaches who made us better than the sum of the parts.

I’m 45 now, I was 11 when I saw us lift our first title, Pittodrie 87, incredible experience which will live with me forever.

Just a pity no Bears can witness our next triumph, it won’t dampen the hysteria though.

Superb to see the young Bears enjoying watching Rangers and finally getting to see our club enjoying some success.

I was spoiled growing up through NIAR and thought the good times would never leave.

We’ve all been through it since 2012 together but these kids have supported us from the depths of Div 3 and some dark, miserable periods without ever tasting proper silverware.

Delighted that it’s almost over and my kids will see Tav lift the trophy high sometime soon.

Hats off to the youngsters that have follow followed like their fathers before them. I hope they lap up every minute of our success.
I am sure they will love it, and I hope they will see loads more.

No bear, regardless of age, will know what it feels like to win 55.

I’m 36 this week. 10 years ago I sat in my seat at Ibrox v Hearts on the last game of the season not really knowing if we’d exist in 9 weeks time when division 3 kicked off...
I saw Souness come and go, remember Wallace to a degree an Greig. Nine in a row was amazing and a relief.

Not sure I will ever be as emotionally invested as 55. It will be hard to quantify.

Edit: Didn't even mention two helicopter Sundays

My wee grandson is 12 and Rangers daft. He’s a member it MGRSC and goes the cub for the games . Sunday ones bit hard for him with school in the morning.. not missed Tim game in the last four years.
His mum said its only a game he said you don’t understand not just a game it’s the Rangers. Like me hates Brown with a passion love it.
Looking forward when we win the league we are going to have one big party think he’s going to have a ball.

Boy is 16 now and been taking him since he was 8.
The amount of times he’s asked me what’s it like to see us winning trophies.
It’ll be an emotional day when it happens and me and the wee Barra will be at the party.

It’ll be with the wait for him and I’m sure he’ll see plenty more as our rise back to the top will long lasting.

The RTV video to recognise the Gaffers 150th game with all the kids sending Stevie G goodwill messages was class

Showed we have younger Bears who will celebrate their 1st title and you can hear and see the excitement they have

Also hearing Sir Walter was class too

When 55 is clinched we are all going to enjoy the scenes

Canny phucking wait

Back