By the true speed of an arrow, its follow we will.

Rangers bus still picks up ouside it, plenty of bears about if they want to make an issue lol

Used to go on the Briggs bus. They guys all go to the cf and walk round to get collected. The crow barred a few guys from the bus so they just all blanked the pub and told them to ram it.

Used to go on the Briggs bus. They guys all go to the cf and walk round to get collected. The crow barred a few guys from the bus so they just all blanked the pub and told them to ram it.
The guy who runs the Crow is a Tim but most of the clientèle are of Calvinist stock.

@BL-11

You upset at it being taken over with filth, or the fact that the gb frequent upstairs and get deliveries to the pub?

Or another wee raging face for something else?

A bit of an angle off it, but I'd like to nominate the worst football song ever.

Game was the last time I seen Davie Cooper. We had no game so I attended St Mirren and Clydebank. Why? Because Davie Cooper.

Coop came off the bench in the second half. Sod all of interest in the game itself. 0-0.

Anyway, do you remember that f*cking awful Crocodile Shoes thing by Jimmy Nail?

Jimmy Bone shoes, Jimmy Bone shoes... (and it went on and on and on for about 5 minutes)

Funny how a St Mirren/Clydebank 0-0 draw can be so special. I seen my hero one last time and it'll live with me forever, but I'd never forget something so laughably bad as Jimmy Bone Shoes either.
Made me laugh.

It was worn at Derry
Over him
In the skirling and the boyng...

My NI geography was fairly poor when I was a five year old!

(My hearing was apparently dodgy too!)

Heard a guy who was pissed at a game one sing:

As I was walking down the Copland Road, I met a bunch of strangers, And they said to me are you going to see the Famous Glasgow Rangers, So I took a bus to Ibrox park..

Almost turned round and called him a lazy bastard.

Made me laugh.
I prefer this Jimmy Nail one I wrote while indoors for about a year.

Workin' on a shite
From mornin' to night
That's lockdown alright

Never seeing the boys
And surrounded by toys
That's lockdown alright

Kids can't use back,
Cos it's full of dogs kak
And the alky schizo's threatened our lives

Oh I'd rather by dead
Or with Covid in bed
That's lockdown alright

No nuns and no priests, fuck your rules and repeats.

I was 10, it was the 70's, there was no internet, and I was of good stock blissfully unaware of the paraphernalia of papes. I knew I hated nuns and priests though!

"He's stabbing gays in Aulds"

Not long ago the same "champions of the oppressed minority" tims were saying Wullie Orangeclub Mk III was one of those gaylords.

I've not seen evidence for that, but I've seen no evidence either that he went on a killing spree in a bakery with a wee café bit in the back charging £8 for the tiniest fry-up imaginable to old wummin full of husband's insurance/pension and empty of marbles.

"With a trifle or a rissole in my hand"

Seriously, what hope have you of keeping Ulster British with a desserts & bakery stall instead of loads of people with little to live for but their country and more weaponry than a Duke Street sized road in Texas? I mean, the Rebels are launching grenades and having profiteroles thrown back at them.

Granted, these words came about due to people hearing the song 38 times in an hour and getting bloody sick of it, but I do like those.

This is the greatest thread in the history of football message boards:

Buckled at the reply "Jesus Christ - have you just injected a stone of heroin into your forehead?" :))

@BL-11

You upset at it being taken over with filth, or the fact that the gb frequent upstairs and get deliveries to the pub?

Or another wee raging face for something else?
Yeah mate, Bishopbriggs is still largely staunch but the infestation of our pubs is annoying.

Probably P7 at primary school and we sung 'three cheers for the red,white and blue, and may the Willie of King Billy never whether, three cheers for the red white and blue' :oops:

It was worn at Derry
Over him
In the skirling and the boyng...

My NI geography was fairly poor when I was a five year old!

(My hearing was apparently dodgy too!)

Me and my brother, when we were young used to sing

'' It was worn that very afternoon, at the Stirling and the Boyne ''

Took me years before I realised what the actual words were.

Yeah mate, Bishopbriggs is still largely staunch but the infestation of our pubs is annoying.

Shame that the Eagle kicked the bus out and the guys had to do a bunk to the cf.

Better wee pub anyway and they enjoy our support. ( Financially )

I used to quite enjoy the barneys with Quins after the games.

In the old east enclosure guy next to me would sing ‘he stands so high, shites so bright, he lights up the falls’
I liked it that much in the end, I joined in!

Shame that the Eagle kicked the bus out and the guys had to do a bunk to the cf.

Better wee pub anyway and they enjoy our support. ( Financially )

I used to quite enjoy the barneys with Quins after the games.
do you remember the time the scum tried to run a bus from the eagle same time as the rangers bus?
they were getting leathered every time they went to the toilet.
they lasted one game.
fun times.

do you remember the time the scum tried to run a bus from the eagle same time as the Rangers bus?
they were getting leathered every time they went to the toilet.
they lasted one game.
fun times.

I don't think i was living in the Briggs when this happened.

Wish i was. Would have been fun.

What year roughly?

Keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball. Early 90’s New year game Ranger Reserves v Them Reserves. It was actually keep the board.

Point after point
Goal after goal
Week after week
Its up there we go
Were top of the league
At Ibrox Park
We're MOTHBALL championees

We've got John Greig , Colin Steel and our majesty the Queen was a favourite from a dafty on our bus who in fairness would have been too young to remember Colin Stein.

Fcuk the pope and his cardigan

Boy wasn't the full shilling in fairness.

• Haha
Reactions: SE5
Back