Bye Bye Hoopy

I’m genuinely gutting myself laughing at that. The explosion at the end tipped me over the age, absolutely glorious.

2 highlights this weekend, Stevie G doing the Klinsmann and Hoopy getting Spacexed. Laughing like a kid over and over again with tears.

Like the thought that someone went undercover to Tim shop, bought offending Hound, then nipped in to local firework/space rocket emporium and purchased a vehicle with sufficient payload....

Not on twitter so no able to get in touch directly but if BluebellsRblue@weerangersseal posts on here, thank you very much for the ingenuity in popping Hoopy off on his travels

From an old FF.

0NkMswt.jpg

From an old FF.

0NkMswt.jpg
Mark do you have an online archive? I’ve lived abroad for years but my uncle used to send me copies in the post. Hating reading in school but couldn’t put the FF fanzine down until I’d read every page and cartoon. There was some proper wit and talented writers back in the day.

Mark do you have an online archive? I’ve lived abroad for years but my uncle used to send me copies in the post. Hating reading in school but couldn’t put the FF fanzine down until I’d read every page and cartoon. There was some proper wit and talented writers back in the day.
No mate.

Back