Bye, Bye, Ray : Photo

Never realised how good he was till he came to the Gers, even at that late stage in his career he was total class both on the park and off it.

RIP Ray

So many wonderful words for an absolute legend. Honoured to have seen him make his debut and many more times for the famous. Superb photo and clip .
Taken too soon and will be saxdly missed by all.
RIP Ray

I will never forget Ray Wilkins and specifically what he gave us that day with possibly my favourite ever goal.

RIP Ray

On the 25th November 1989, Ray Wilkins played his last match for Rangers, a 3-0 win over Dunfermline.

This photo and caption captures what his time at Rangers meant to him and the feeling from his colleagues towards him.

Bye, Bye, Ray.

44190_B19_B3_A2_4_C71_938_B_9_D9_A5_E555_FE2.jpg

86_F4_E54_E_9_F50_4_ACA_BB83_5_E3584680_A2_B.jpg
The whole ground felt that way, great player loved by all Bears.

He played for Chelsea, Manchester United, AC Milan, RANGERS & captained his country, what a CV, most importantly he was a gentleman, loved listening to the man talking football in his role as a pundit, RIP Ray.

He played for Chelsea, Manchester United, AC Milan, RANGERS & captained his country, what a CV, most importantly he was a gentleman, loved listening to the man talking football in his role as a pundit, RIP Ray.

You can add Paris St Germain to that list, an illustrious club career at some of the biggest clubs there are, captained his country, played at World Cups and states Rangers for 2 and a bit years as his most enjoyable time as a player. A class act as a footballer and a class act as a man.

You can add Paris St Germain to that list, an illustrious club career at some of the biggest clubs there are, captained his country, played at World Cups and states Rangers for 2 and a bit years as his most enjoyable time as a player. A class act as a footballer and a class act as a man.
Forgot about PSG, what a list of clubs & what a player

Seeing the clip of him saying that should make every rangers supporter out there proud as punch,that a man who played for some of the biggest clubs in the world thought the best time he had in his career was playing for us.

Was an absolute pleasure to watch him in a rangers jersey
I remember that match well me and a couple of fellow bears left work early drove down from nigg bay to see the game drove back after the game went to work next morning and was sacked for leaving the site without permission

Back