Caixinha - A great week for us

It got that comment because that’s exactly what it merited.

Morton scored 1 more against us than the bheasts, must make them better than the tims then.. primary school stuff.

Listen, if folk don’t see any negatives in losing 3 against Morton then fine.

In a week where Pedro states he’d be focusing on our defence, I guess I and others will be wondering what was worked on given we lost 3 to a team the division below ..

The primary school stuff is actually trying to justify the stupidity of attaching any importance to a game played behind closed doors.
Here's another one for you.
Your "ah bit Pedro said" is just more childish, primary school nonsense.
You see, if you're practising something, you can expect it not to go right the first, maybe even the twenty first time.
So, to use that we lost three goals to say what we practiced didn't work is premature at best.
Or maybe you have a reason to paint it all black?

I'm baffled at how you can't see 3 goals means nothing when we essentially played 3 mini games each with different players, tactics and formations (one of which had a 15yo and a 17yo at CB).

Calling out the other guy for being 'primary school' when you're ignoring the above to suit your argument is mind boggling.

The final third had some of our youth players playing. However, going by the Morton players comments it seems they too had some youth and fringe players in the final third

Before the final third, it seems we had close to our full squad playing except Alves really.

Reports may be wrong but we lost 2 goals whilst our close to full squad were on the park.

Again, each to their own.

I remember under Ally when we had some bizarre friendly results folk on here got slaughtered for questioning it

The primary school stuff is actually trying to justify the stupidity of attaching any importance to a game played behind closed doors.
Here's another one for you.
Your "ah bit Pedro said" is just more childish, primary school nonsense.
You see, if you're practising something, you can expect it not to go right the first, maybe even the twenty first time.
So, to use that we lost three goals to say what we practiced didn't work is premature at best.
Or maybe you have a reason to paint it all black?
Pedro stated it. It’s not childish.

Been working with the defenders most days since the Hamilton game.

Again, each to their own. Personally I find it a bit concerning we drew and shipped 3 goals to Morton. You don’t. So be it.

We’ll see on Friday night whether the good week Pedro’s had with the squad has worked wonders or not

1/ Pedro stated it. It’s not childish.

Been working with the defenders most days since the Hamilton game.

Again, each to their own. 2/ Personally I find it a bit concerning we drew and shipped 3 goals to Morton. You don’t. So be it.

3/ We’ll see on Friday night whether the good week Pedro’s had with the squad has worked wonders or not

1/ Like you say, each to their own.
2/ I'd be as concerned as you are if this were a competitive game.
3/ Okay, time to draw a line under it.

I don't see anything wrong with the scoreline, although equally, I don't understand what real benefit there is to be gained from 3 different teams playing 3 half-hour matches against Morton

I don't see anything wrong with the scoreline, although equally, I don't understand what real benefit there is to be gained from 3 different teams playing 3 half-hour matches against Morton

3-3 against Morton with the first 11 losing their 35 minutes 2-0?

What level were we on exactly before this game if we've moved up a level after it

If it's been a great week then I'm expecting nothing short than 3points up at Perth.

We’ll see how great on Friday.

One thing I would say is that I really like Friday football. Great time to get a win and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Will be tough on Friday but a very good opportunity here to get 2 away wins on the bounce. If we win this then the next league game is at home to Killie on the 25th October which I fully expect us to win. After that we play hearts away then have another 2 home games which we should be winning. Really good chance to go on a run here but St Johnstone will raise their game no doubt.

You'd think there were punters in here almost wishing failure. I can understand that from the Rolph Harris obsessed crew but ffs, bounce gsmes full of experimentation with probsbly little or serious challenges and folk are calling the samaritans

We’ll see how great on Friday.

One thing I would say is that I really like Friday football. Great time to get a win and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

yeah but a loss or a draw and that is the weekend ruined!

You'd think there were punters in here almost wishing failure. I can understand that from the Rolph Harris obsessed crew but ffs, bounce gsmes full of experimentation with probsbly little or serious challenges and folk are calling the samaritans

They f*cking thrive on it. Having said that this board is infested at times.

A great week for us will be three points, not a few good training sessions. Having said that I think it will be great week, Pedro is just a bit premature with his comment.;)

It's been a pain with the stop start situation because of the Scotland crap,now that's out of the way hopefully, the team can get their heads down and put a run together. I'm quite confident we will.

It got that comment because that’s exactly what it merited.

Morton scored 1 more against us than the bheasts, must make them better than the tims then.. primary school stuff.

Listen, if folk don’t see any negatives in losing 3 against Morton then fine.

In a week where Pedro states he’d be focusing on our defence, I guess I and others will be wondering what was worked on given we lost 3 to a team the division below ..
Who gives a shite how many goals we conceded in a bounce game? Friday night is all that matters.

Back