Calf problems?

The amount of injuries we have is very frustrating, feel like I think that every year but

I work with a Farmer Meikle who has raised and nurtured thousands of calfs from the 1960's to the present day.
Maybe the Rangers physio team could come to the farm for a few days, and the loyal Farmer can give a few pointers on calf treatments.
We start at 04:30 hrs lads

Did Richard Gough who I am sure had very few if any injuries not say that he practiced yoga for a while and reckoned it worked for him.

Must not be doing enough of this pre-game:

stre-09.jpg

Amateur stuff from the club, whoever's the head of sports science should be chased.
Has Lieswell infiltrated the sport science recruitment with another double agent ?
Wouldn't surprise me as he has his shady fingers in many pies.
Is Craig Flanagan still Head of Performance & Preparation ?

In today’s press conference the manager says Jack and Barker have calf problems. We seem to get a lot of injuries described as calf problems. Is this just a term the manager uses to cover any knocks and niggles that keep players out or are the players all getting the same injury?
Said Barker had a hamstring problem.

In today’s press conference the manager says Jack and Barker have calf problems. We seem to get a lot of injuries described as calf problems. Is this just a term the manager uses to cover any knocks and niggles that keep players out or are the players all getting the same injury?

Barker went off with a hamstring injury against Dundee Utd I thought?

After such a lengthy lay off with Covid, muscle injuries were always going to be an issue this season.

Roofe has had issue with his calf muscles before and was likely taken off as a precaution. He seemed to be walking fine and got up quite quickly. Maybe felt a small twinge. At least I really hope that's the case.

Defoe
Balogun
Jack
Barker
Roofe
Itten

6 muscle injuries 6 weeks into the season

Three of them have had injury problems for some time now; Balogun, Roofe and Barker.

One is pushing on 38 and has had a few niggles over the last few years.

Jack has a long standing issue and has had a few injuries last few seasons.

Back