Calimero Clarke moaning about Scotland vacancy.

He's a bit of a dick but very probably the best choice for the job.

He's grim with the media but the Scotland job doesn't require weekly Pc's. He hasn't doone himself any favours there though....

" It's an injustice, that's what it is, an injustice... "
wah.gif
wah.gif
wah.gif

Calimero :D

Something for him to use at an after match press conference to deflect from his team's next 5-1 humping.

I don't care who gets the job, Clarke's strength is coaching not tactics so he is not going to be the savior of the sweatys. But the point is he won't be considered for the job because of his complaints about the low standard of referees in Scotland. Some yes man will get it.

The quotes themselves from him are bad enough, but actually seeing a bit of it on the news - he looked like he was about to start howling again.

Guy is a sweaty mess.

If he does get the job will probably complain that the national pitch isn’t astro like the shitty turf at rugby park

Without wanting to talk ill of one of our own but Clarke’s interviews remind me a lot of those mental Kenny McDowall (I don’t want to be here) interviews at times, Kenny I think wasn’t at the top of his game and clearly couldn’t handle the shitty stick he had been handed and Clarke now looks similarly like a drowning man.

Couldn’t stand listening to him moan and whine after another glorious Scotland defeat, McKay is a shoe in for that particular job.

Just a couple of weeks ago, he was describing the people who are based at Hampden as amateurs. He has a point but no doubt he will have no problem working with the amateurs if the money is right.

What had he achieved as a manager prior to McLeish being appointed? He was at Kilmarnock for 4 months, did Killie manage to snatch him away from getting a Premiership job? Did he think he should be considered before O’Neill or McLeish? There were at least half a dozen others that had a better chance then.

What he has achieved with Kilmarnock since then has been excellent and if he wasn’t a whiny little bitch he might get it.

Tbf if he's starts to crack up at the somewhat limited pressure he's under at Rugby Park, maybe the low expectations and part time nature of the Scotland job would suit him. A manager who can do well with squads of limited talent. Seems a good fit

Might just be me but I watched his interview on SSN and I didn’t actually think he said a lot wrong given the line of questioning!

Tbf if he's starts to crack up at the somewhat limited pressure he's under at Rugby Park, maybe the low expectations and part time nature of the Scotland job would suit him. A manager who can do well with squads of limited talent. Seems a good fit
And for a team with low expectations and attendance levels. Yep, a marriage made in heaven. Also, think of the days off he’d get to recover from his binge nights.

Think of all the travelling around Europe Clarke would do, all the pubs he could go try out, all the different European beers he's be tasting. He could do a hit list of every pub in Europe by Christmas.

Is there anything that makes this greeting faced runt happy.
He is in a dream job and doesn't know how lucky he is.

Back