Calling anyone on from Ibrox Exiles, Hamilton, Ontario?

Rangerista

If anyone is on from the supporters club, can I ask that you drop me a private message please? I just want to confirm some news that I was informed of this morning.

Thanks,
Rangerista.

If anyone is on from the supporters club, can I ask that you drop me a private message please? I just want to confirm some news that I was informed of this morning.

Thanks,
Rangerista.
Not from the supporters club but was out there last summer. I wasn’t aware there was a supporters club in Hamilton. Do you have further info about them? I should be going out there next year.

Not from the supporters club but was out there last summer. I wasn’t aware there was a supporters club in Hamilton. Do you have further info about them? I should be going out there next year.
Hi mate, sorry I don't, there's contact details on the Narsa website:

As my original post, I'm actually looking for any member of the club to contact me for personal reasons.

Message me and i;ll give you the info or go to the narsa web site and there will be a contact phone number there.

Contact has been made and I'm pleased to say with a positive outcome. Thanks to all who replied.

Admin, you can delete this thread.

Back