Callum Davidson’s time at st Johnstone up?

Gartcoshloyalbear

Is he a “one season wonder?”
Lost his last 9 games.
Lost to league 2 side Kelty Hearts
Bottom of the league.

Any other manager in the league would be gone with form like this.

Losing his two best players hasn’t helped.

I’d give him manager of the year if he takes st Johnstone down.

I think his whole midfield have moved on since last season. Very difficult to get a quick fix and will probably loose his job or get relegated before he finds the correct players.

Is he a “one season wonder?”
Lost his last 9 games.
Lost to league 2 side Kelty Hearts
Bottom of the league.

Any other manager in the league would be gone with form like this.

St Johnstone have a history of giving their managers time to turn things around.

After his achievements last season, he more than anyone, deserves more time.

The fact he comes from a Rangers supporting family, I hope he gets it.

Would be laughable to sack him after last season.

They’re hardly going to go and capture Klopp or Pep are they?

Their fans are arseholes with goldfish short memories.

Good manager but lost a few players and it was always going to be hard to as good as last year.

Players like Craig and Davidson are getting too old and it’s hurting them

Would be laughable to sack him after last season.

They’re hardly going to go and capture Klopp or Pep are they?

Their fans are arseholes with goldfish short memories.

True.

St Johnstone could go for another thousand years and will never do what they did last season again.

Never seen so many home fans there as I did when they played Galtasaray etc in the summer.

That said no manager is infallible. If they sounded out someone like McInnes would would probably keep them up then it would be remiss not to consider it. Such spirals as they’re on now are seldom arrested by sticking

St Johnstone have a history of giving their managers time to turn things around.

After his achievements last season, he more than anyone, deserves more time.

The fact he comes from a Rangers supporting family, I hope he gets it.

This for me too. A lot on here seem to dislike him because of the manager of the year thing.

That wasn't his fault. He is a good lad who has hit a really bad patch. I hope he is given time and turns it around.

The buck will stop with him. He took the plaudits for the Cup successes and he has to take the flak for the appalling form so far in the League which now has them staring relegation in the face.

He’s a good guy who did an incredible job last season, and who deserves the time to turn things around.

Won them a trophy which is something nobody expected St. Johnstone to do. It would be harsh as %^*& to sack him in all honesty. He is struggling just now though but surely deserves the time to turn it around?

Him and Alec cleland are the best they can get just now and they deserve more time.
Both are rangers men and I wish them all the best.
They have lost there best players and not been able to replace them. I feel sorry for them but it is a very difficult job. I hope they do not get sacked.

Has McCann done well at PNE?

He's only been a bit part player so far but I've been quite impressed when I've seen him.

Not had much of a look in under the new manager but Daniel Johnson has been called into the Jamaica squad & will miss the next 3 games so he should get a chance now.

It’s an over reaction on both fronts. Two cup wins and he was the Scottish Pep, but now he doesn’t the sack.

However, his tactics and lack of attacking purpose is his downfall. They are brutal to watch, quietest support in football and with Shaun Rooney, Liam Craig & Chris Kane in the same squad there is little to like about St Johnstone.

I’d normally want a plastic pitch side to go down but wouldn’t miss St Johnstone.

Back