Callum Davidson

Maybe the brand of water coupled with the feeling of another defeat in a matter of days, contributed to his stroppy behaviour.
8441-FDAB-57-B5-4-B01-9526-9-C96783-E7-AEB.jpg

He certainly set out his team to stifle us and almost succeeded! Down to 10 men and they were pressing us up the park. Even though we played well, his system kept the score-line decent from Saints perspective. Given the set up he has to contend with and the low-level of finances I thought his team played well against us yesterday.

Given his job he probably won't appreciate this being on here but I can say for certain he's a huge Rangers fan and absolute top bloke! He's also very professional in his work and, as a multi talented sportsman, has a huge competitive desire to win. That's what you saw yesterday.

He’s performed miracles at a club where the town sends more buses to Ibrox and the piggery every other week than to McDiarmid Park. He seems a fairly decent bloke by all accounts and has tendencies towards us but seemed to let himself down a bit on Saturday which tells me that he could never manage a club the size of ours despite some on here putting his name forward in the past no doubt having had a few of refreshments like the late Winston Churchill during the London blitz in WW2.

The clown said on the Clark sending off “Jack was coming into the tackle too hard and too fast, that’s why Nicky caught him, never a red card”. On the Jack tackle “he came in too hard with his studs up, it was deliberate and a red card should have been the result “ Fanny.

Back