Callum Mcgregor reveals what Lawwell meant about being worse effected by covid

You’d think they’d have a) expected that question and b) had the wee fud a bit better coached than that.

The car crash that never stops B-D

So here we have McGregor interpreting for the multi millionaire CEO ?

Why doesn't Big Pete provide a "rousing" interpretation of what he meant ?

Its the poet line if there were fans in the ground they would be winning, no you would be getting attacked by your own on the terraces the same way your busses got attacked.

Admit your big mistake and get yourself out of that cesspit .All help each other ! :p lie wells words in your mouth .The scum only help themselves and their own flock .End off .

Last edited:
In fairness to McGregor, and I promise I'm not defending him just because of his great goal on the 2nd, it's not really his place to be clarifying comments from the chief executive. Go ask the big shitebag himself.

What a load of fuckin sh!he ....if any of his family or friends are watching , have a word with the wee soul

If their fans had been there McGregor might have been decapitated by a flying crash barrier.

Where's there actual captain to answer those questions? as usual gone into hiding & leaves McGregor to front up. You could just tell he was squirming answering that one, hence the reason he repeateded himself over & over :D
Self isolating with a Lisbon Lions flavoured Lego brick.

It's a nice attempt McGregor. However, it wasn't what he meant. He was looking to generate the poor us tactic that he uses all the time. He was playing the fucking victim like the piece of shit does.

Let them make their " necessity a virtu ". It will kill them in the end. I can't see a way out of this for them from a behavioural perspective.

They are rudderless and have no leaders.

A team of wee boys and a emotionally stunted manager.

We all knew when we won 55 there would be all these excuses , they are so predictable because we understand them so well.

Got to laugh, if that shower of scum were actually in the ground when they capitulated, McGregor, the French contingent, a goalkeeper and the defenders would have been hung from the roof, as for TLB, I think they would have had his head on a stake.

They really are floundering if that is the best response they can come up with to the criticism of Lawwell's apology (sic).

As soon as a sustained run of pressure has been put on them they really have started to crumble. Almost like a house of cards.

He has obviously forgot it was only a few weeks ago those fans he's talking about were chasing the team bus round the car park throwing insults and stones at them hahahaha tadger.

There would have been mass crowd disorder if they were still getting into their ground.

Just look at the bother the baying mob caused outside their own stadium a few weeks back.

to be honest I'm looking forward to seeing how Barkas copes in an OF game with fans either infront of a stand of Bears or that lot

We have heard this shite over and over in recent months on Radio Clyde. Andy Halliday has quickly shot it down whenever he's been asked about it.

Apparently their fans are supportive and get behind the team whereas as our fans are more likely to get on the players backs. It's an absolute load of nonsense of course and the recent behaviour from their fans supports this. God help Lawwell if their fans were allowed in this season, he would require a team of bodyguards to get in and out the ground.

Back