Callum Mcgregor reveals what Lawwell meant about being worse effected by covid

The brainwashing is strong within the cult, roaring outside the pig pit baying for his and his team mates blood seems to has slipped his pea sized brain though.

McGregor has given it his best shot, but as everyone is rightly saying, he's been thrown out there to bluff it on behalf of Liewell.

It will be up to journalists like Roger Hannah to spin it into some kind of coherence and plausibility, something he's quite good at doing on Celtc's behalf nightly on Radio Clyde.

Its always McGregor they make face the press at awkward times. After every embarrassing defeat they have its always him put in front of the cameras.
Thats because they have absolutely no idea where his eyes are actually pointing to make contact, just swirling around like a roulette ball.

He was hardly going to say “I know what a load of nonsense what about Partick thistle”.

Where's there actual captain to answer those questions? as usual gone into hiding & leaves McGregor to front up. You could just tell he was squirming answering that one, hence the reason he repeateded himself over & over :D

They actually screen tested Broony but all they got was "I eat crayons, me, yuk, yuk!"

Ahh missing their half filled cesspit then. If that's the barometer then surely it's us that's the worst hit.

How the %^*& would that ned cu.nt know what he’s “thinking”. the rhat sounds thicker than a castle wall!

Celtic, never defeated, always cheated. Always the victim. If those buggers went through what we went through they would have ceased to exist.

Bloody hell Liewell is on the downward path of he needs McGregor to explain what his mealy-mouthed untruths actually mean. Bye bye pig eyes.

Ah you're just waffling there callum aren't you son.
Another embarrassing PR f**k up then at torbet towers. How delightfully cringe worthy.

They’ve always had their excuses but this is by far their worst one yet! Canny defend a set piece cause our fans aren’t roaring us on.

The £5m keeper canny save a shot because the fans aren’t roaring us on...

I could go on but I’m drunk and canny be bothered

They’ve always had their excuses but this is by far their worst one yet! Canny defend a set piece cause our fans aren’t roaring us on.

The £5m keeper canny save a shot because the fans aren’t roaring us on...

I could go on but I’m drunk and canny be bothered
Duffy can’t kick a ball to his own players because they’re not roaring him on.

Broon’s a waste of space because they’re not roaring at him.

Edouard can’t be arsed because they’re not roaring at him.

Griffiths is a wee fat junkie prick because they’re not roaring him on.

Sober loyal.

McGregor’s family are staunch?

Oh Yeah? So is Scott Brown's then.

I really can’t understand the way these think.

You join sectarianism you are part of the problem.

Memo to all Scottish journalists.

This is what happens when you take your mouths away from pig eyes Pete's cock for five seconds and actually do your f*cking job properly by asking pertinent questions of Celtic FC employees. You get them floundering and begin to scratch the surface of what's actually going on over there. WHICH IS THE JOB YOU ARE PAID TO DO.

Maybe the next step is for you to call out the right people next time rather than a sacrificial lamb like McGregor. Yellow bellied f*ckers.

I think in terms of, you know as I say unprecedented times, you know in terms of as I say. What a load of shite. They better practice their media communication techniques as the questions are going to get a lot harder.

Imagine the stand in captain having to try and take the heat out of an “apology” given by the CEO. That is mental. McGregor is having to justify statements used in an “apology”. As Boydy said in his article, it started out as an apology then reverted back to type within 30 seconds i.e. poor Sellic are the victims in all this.

Just shows you how bad the video statement was that it wound Them up even more. They are baying for Liewells blood.

Hopefully they have another few f*ck ups that alienate the board from the fans as we march on to 55.

Those cùnts can't open their mouths right now without making a complete arse of it again and again.

It's like everytime they do, their fans drop into another circle of hell.

Back