Calum McGregor admitting their failings

You don’t need to be Sherlock Holmes to work out he’s implying his manager was outsmarted by Gerrard.

Three games in a row where that has clearly been the case.

We don’t want anything to change.
They have unrest in the camp, a lack of belief, players who clearly don’t trust the staff and a manager who is useless.
The last time they were like that Liewell brought in Brenda and things changed big-time.
We are much better now than we were then under Warburton but I want to see the gap between us and them grow significantly before they feel forced to change things.

Surely your finishing with that comment?

McGregor is a good player he may not be the 100000m player the media make out but to say he’s over rated is a nonsense.

he is generally honest in his assessment of things as well (that will be his Rangers supporting upbringing)
Mate, I disagree with that poster but you have literally given an example of him being overrated and said he is not overrated in the same sentence. ;)

Mate, I disagree with that poster but you have literally given an example of him being overrated and said he is not overrated in the same sentence. ;)
Over rated by the main stream media in Scotland? I’d hardly call that a bastion of common opinion would you?

McGregor is overrated in my opinion, he’s decent nothing more. Granted he has had a decent couple of seasons previously when they’ve had no proper competition now he looks nothing more than ordinary when up against better quality midfielders. If he was as good as made out why didn’t Rodgers take him to Leicester?

Clearly you’ve been roasted for being wrong and are now claiming that you were only fishing or trying to be a wind up merchant.

Most overrated player in Scotland.

A flat track bully. Not deserving of his starting place in the national team.

Crazy statement. Anyone with eyes can see McGregor is a quality player. One of the best Scottish players in the game today.

Boy gave an honest assessment of his teams performance. How often do you see that from those tramps?

He's a good player. Easily better than anyone else in his position in the Scottish league that's Scottish.

What's his position? He's probably asking that.

He was always the lesser of him and Armstrong though and has now been eclipsed by Christie.

He looked totally disillusioned that last game....Scotland games too.

A good manager however i.e Rogers, can make him a very effective player indeed.

Not to be underestimated.

Reactions: GF7
He's a good player. Easily better than anyone else in his position in the Scottish league that's Scottish.

What's his position? He's probably asking that.

He was always the lesser of him and Armstrong though and has now been eclipsed by Christie.

He looked totally disillusioned that last game....Scotland games too.

A good manager however i.e Rogers, can make him a very effective player indeed.

Not to be underestimated.
He'll rot away under Lennon, he spent majority of game covering their wing back yesterday.

He seems to be playing as a defensive midfielder and barely gets forward now. Under Rodgers he was further up the pitch and see real threat. Christie plays in his position now and isn't nearly as good. Lennon is wasting him, if we win the league this season then Mcgregor will want away. Hopefully Lennon will chase away a few others too. The french pair want away, could see one going in January.

Back