Calum McGregor admitting their failings

Egt

“Credit to Rangers as they changed their game-plan. Every week we see them with their two full-backs really high but they sat in and protected the middle of the pitch.

“They did their homework as well and we have to be honest in that sense.”

Considering we’ve done the exact same thing in several games this season, including Motherwell against their 3-5-2, that is an absolutely damning indictment on Celtic’s analysis department. They should spend less time on twitter arguing with fans and more time actually watching our games.

Most overrated player in Scotland.

A flat track bully. Not deserving of his starting place

Surely your finishing with that comment?

McGregor is a good player he may not be the 100000m player the media make out but to say he’s over rated is a nonsense.

he is generally honest in his assessment of things as well (that will be his Rangers supporting upbringing)

“Credit to Rangers as they changed their game-plan. Every week we see them with their two full-backs really high but they sat in and protected the middle of the pitch.

Considering we’ve done the exact same thing in several games this season, including Motherwell against their 3-5-2, that is an absolutely damning indictment on Celtic’s analysis department. They should spend less time on twitter arguing with fans and more time actually watching our games.
Just think Callum yer da would be celebrating last night.

He's a good player, this is nonsense.
Nonsense,He is a good player
Surely your finishing with that comment?

McGregor is a good player he may not be the 100000m player the media make out but to say he’s over rated is a nonsense.

he is generally honest in his assessment of things as well (that will be his Rangers supporting upbringing)
A bully? He’s probably their best and most consistent performer by a mile.

tenor.gif

I just love saying it to wind up them and works as well with his fan club on here.

He's got more fans on FF than some Rangers players.

Most overrated player in Scotland.

A flat track bully. Not deserving of his starting place in the national team.
I don’t agree with this to be honest. I think he’s a more than decent player. Other than Eduoard, when fit and interested, McGregor is easily their best player.

I actually thought for the money they paid for Armstrong, Southampton took the wrong player.

It has been great to see him struggle against us in the past few games though. Our midfield have all won their battles game after game against them in the past 12-18 months.

The worst kept secret in Glasgow . They despise each other , can’t help but think Lennon detests mcgregors background and family being all bluenoses
Testament to how well he's played for them over the years that he's not been singled out by the puddle drinkers for his 'hun' background, yet.

tenor.gif

I just love saying it to wind up them and works as well with his fan club on here.

Or in reality it makes you look bitter and unable to praise a player just because they play for Celtic ?
There is only 3 players in that Celtic squad I would take at Ibrox - Eduard / Christie and McGregor - does that make me any less staunch ?

tenor.gif

I think your sheer inability to judge players without blinded biased judgment is a more accurate assessment here.

I think the defeat yesterday will turn a few of their heads even more. If I were one of their French players like Edouard or Ntcham, I’d be wondering why I was being coached by a fat turd like Lennon and get out of that midden ASAP....
Surely any of their players who have ambition must look at the way Gerrard and his team have improved our players through coaching and realise they are regressing by comparison
Good enough for the likes of Brown and Griffiths who are more or less at the end of the road but the younger ones surely want better

A thinly veiled swipe at Lennon there?

All is not well at the knewcamp Edouard & Ntcham definitely want out and look like they've gone in a huff about being priced out of a move this summer, Brown is finished and slows them down in midfield but won't be dropped cause his of his ego and the yahoos are trying to undermine Lennon by leaking his team sheet almost every big game.

Or in reality it makes you look bitter and unable to praise a player just because they play for Celtic ?
There is only 3 players in that Celtic squad I would take at Ibrox - Eduard / Christie and McGregor - does that make me any less staunch ?

You've got me there mate. I do hate Celtic and like to make fun of their players when we've beat them.

I wouldn't say it makes you significantly less staunch. On my imaginary staunchometer, I would only take 10 internet staunch points off you.

I think McGregor’s poor form is a big part of why they have been struggling to create. He is one of the players they have that can pick that pass or like Arfield make the late run into the box.

I think the defeat yesterday will turn a few of their heads even more. If I were one of their French players like Edouard or Ntcham, I’d be wondering why I was being coached by a fat turd like Lennon and get out of that midden ASAP....
Edouard not signing a new deal this season will be the beginning of it as he can sign a pre contract in a years time with a massive signing on fee will see them start to turn against each other

Avoid twitter if you wanna avoid mentally challenged tripe. They are the ones giving him crap like he's overrated when things don't go their way. Ooo I wonder why?... Head cases.

Amazing how much McGregor and Forrest have regressed since Rodgers left. Should have sold them then. Be lucky to get 5 million for either of them now. Delicious.

Who exactly does Christie get ahead of in our team??? Absolutely no chance. The other 2 maybe but Christie is bang average.

No, they genuinely shouldn’t. Leave them to their Twitter.

Back