Calvin Bassey discussion thread

Given how much he has improved and his versatility in defence I would say that he shouldn't be sold for any amount regardless of the final valuation whether its £10 or £25 million.
He gives 100%, can rampage down the wing till the last minute of the game and is hard to beat on a one to one in defence.
He does have some flaws and makes mistakes but I think that he is an exceptional talent who is constantly improving. If he keeps developing I think that he's going to be one of these players that can lift a team and a crowd when the going gets tough. He plays for the shirt and for a young player I feel confident when he's on the park. "Rangers through and through".
I’m in two minds. He could have an injury or confidence problem and now may be the best time to cash in on him. If we got offered over £20m and a sell on % of 20% it’s a no brainer for me. When did we ever think we’d be talking about selling £20odd million pound players?

I’m in two minds. He could have an injury or confidence problem and now may be the best time to cash in on him. If we got offered over £20m and a sell on % of 20% it’s a no brainer for me. When did we ever think we’d be talking about selling £20odd million pound players?
Yes its a tough one I agree.He could fizzle out or he could be injured.
It's such a shame that we even have to think about selling such a great player.
It would be great if we had a £20million pound rated player in our team but realise its not as simple as that unfortunately.
I have a gut feeling that this guys going to be a legend somewhere and would rather it was for us.

Back