Calvin Bassey signed

Anyone know of him or seen him play?
No one will have shirley. No doubt someone will be along soon though.

From reading around he does seem well rated. A few years back he was the youngest player during the UEFA Youth Champions League. Played for the U19s when he was 16. Looks like a unit anaw.

calvin-basseyughelumba-of-leicester-city-in-action-with-joe-adams-of-picture-id1052300938

Welcome big Cal! Wonder if the fee is an actual transfer meaning we've made him a genuine target and wanted him, or if it's the youth compensation and he's a bit of a (hopefully successful) punt.

Exciting signing
The kind of player that could develop into a first teamer and/or make us a few quid later on but be an asset whilst here

Was just trying to put up a post that we were looking at him and 10 secs later rangers announce we have signed him :D:D

No one will have shirley. No doubt someone will be along soon though.

From reading around he does seem well rated. A few years back he was the youngest player during the UEFA Youth Champions League. Played for the U19s when he was 16. Looks like a unit anaw.

calvin-basseyughelumba-of-leicester-city-in-action-with-joe-adams-of-picture-id1052300938

Welcome big Cal! Wonder if the fee is an actual transfer, or if it's the youth compensation.
Must be youth compen, think he was out of contract end of season.

Guy looks an absolute tank for his age. Wont have a problem adapting to the SPFL hammer throwers I imagine.

Reactions: BWO
Potentially a good bit of business - good age and good pedigree I assume we have done our homework and at 230k ... may prove to be very astute.

hope he does wel.

Only YouTube video I could find is under 23’s game v Liverpool, plays as a CB. Solid and assured, plays with his head up

His first name is a good start. :)

I know nothing of him, to be honest I'd never heard of him, so its youtube for me to suss him out. I have faith in our recruiting, so I trust their judgement.

Welcome to Rangers Calvin!

Know absolutely nothing about him but this is an excellent piece of business by Wilson

:))

I don't know anything about him but sounds an exciting signing. We need to be going for young prospects like this.

I love a signing out of nowhere!

Never heard of him and can't even find a Wikipedia page or any YouTube clips. I look forward to seeing what he can do as ullback is somewhere we needed cover.

Welcome to the greatest club in the world Calvin!

Completely bypassing the mhedia, the way we should be operating.

Hopefully a good signing in an area where we did need back up.

Back