Cambridge United 2019-20 Hummel Home Kit

Last edited:
Yes.

He should be tied to the back of a lorry and dragged across the A47.

Regards,

Peterborough United Port Glasgow Supporters Club
Would I be wrong in saying, that too by definition would make them Dirty f*cking scum rat pondlife vermin c*nts ? I wouldnt want anything to do with either club if that is the case.

Last edited:
Dirty f*cking scum rat pondlife vermin c*nts.

Regards,

Peterborough United Port Glasgow Supporters Club
I would just like to state for the record the above outburst does not represent the view of all follow follow poster's who originate from the Port, who can express themselves without the use of profanities. Oh and where the fvck is Peterborough.:p

That kit is bogging.

Hummel gear is shite, luckily our home kits have looked pretty decent especially this new one.

The standard of the away and third strips last season was horrific, cheap shite.

Your a Posh can’t :p
tenor.gif

That kit is bogging.

Hummel gear is shite, luckily our home kits have looked pretty decent especially this new one.

The standard of the away and third strips last season was horrific, cheap shite.
Weren't the tops something like £60 last season and all with iron-in shite?

Since the Nike deal ended I've had the feeling it's been a constant stream of, "They'll buy any old shite so let's see what we can get away with this time."

Put it this way, if you weren't a Rangers supporter but had a soft spot for the club, would you have bought any of the tops we've had from Diadora onwards? Because I'm Rangers-daft and I haven't bought any.

I would just like to state for the record the above outburst does not represent the view of all follow follow poster's who originate from the Port, who can express themselves without the use of profanities. Oh and where the fvck is Peterborough.:p
Not the sort of thing I was expecting to see written by an Administrator/Staff Member

Back