Cambuslang Rangers Last Man Standing Competition

Ashy

Hope the Admin don't mind this being here, but there have been a couple of threads on here stating the plight of the club and just thought I'd post this on here to give people the opportunity to help out.

Cambuslang Rangers FC
E.P.L Last Man Standing
Friday 22nd February

This will be £10 entry, either paid by bank transfer or cash to a committee member as soon as practicable. 50% of the takings will go to prize money and the other 50% will go towards helping C.R.F.C going forward.

Names and teams should be sent to me via email below, before Thursday 21st February so that I can start collating the data in plenty of time.

All entries must be in by 7pm on the Friday night. Or by the stated time for midweek fixtures.

All selections can be sent by text or email. And it is the individuals responsibility to ensure teams are submitted before the deadline as no reminder texts will be sent.

Email address - auldashy21@icloud.com

PM me on here if you would like to help out the club and enter this competition.

Cheers bears :)

Thank you to both who have been in touch and paid to enter. Much appreciated from all at CRFC.

One last bump.

This starts tomorrow night and as it stands we have 24 entries. Hoping to get this up to 50 by 7pm tomorrow night so please consider entering and tell all your family and friends.

Also, those who have entered already, please get your teams to me by 7pm tomorrow night either by email at auldashy21@icloud.com or a PM on here.

Many thanks to those who have already entered and thank you in advance to those who may enter.

Regards,

Ashy,
Secretary
C.R.F.C

Ashy can you DM me, I need to know what is happening with this contest, how many are in it, how many got knocked out week 1 etc. How does the communication work?

Back