Cambuslang Rangers Today

I was in Bellshill today watching an amateur game and 4 weans were giving it the Borna song . Made me smile .
Went on to the teams website to see if it had a report on the game only for them to say thanks to the Rod Stewart lookalike for singing Grace to some cnt .Fk them

Bump - for 2 reasons. Cambuslang Volunteers were amazing today playing the war songs and hymns through Parkhead despite all their fans being around, joining us at the Church and then back through all the arriving "fans" and then the their decorum at Glasgow Green.

Secondly, at the memorial when the minister just had to say "Ah, Cambuslang - that's one of those good places". Respect. I felt proud.

Does anybody remember when the mentally challengeds were skint and looking to build their new home in Cambuslang - the trysting place of the Covenaters and the home of the Protestant revival? The People said GTF
The reason Cambuslang has more war memorials than any other town in the UK is not just because we are all crazy Proddies, it's because our brave troops came through our town to join the troop trains

Does anybody remember when the mentally challengeds were skint and looking to build their new home in Cambuslang - the trysting place of the Covenaters and the home of the Protestant revival? The People said GTF
The reason Cambuslang has more war memorials than any other town in the UK is not just because we are all crazy Proddies, it's because our brave troops came through our town to join the troop trains
There is a beautiful Cairn up the back of Halfway, which commemorates the March of all the troops from Dechmont Barracks down to Newton Train Station on their way to France in WW1.

Back