Cambuslang Rangers v Rutherglen Glencairn friendly live on Facebook

Are all amateur and junior leagues stll called off for the time being, or am i plucking that out of thin air? Any help or info regarding the leagues and or fixtures like today would be greatly appreciated. Really missing being at a football game. I would love to actually attend a live game in all honesty.
I obviously still love watching us but from behind a tv screen, it's nowhere near as great as it is to be sat inside Ibrox watching. Brutal at times in all honesty, im sure i speak for the majoirty of us when i say, the sooner we are back watching the Bears at Ibrox, the better!!

Thank you in advance and roll on 12pm tomorrow to best this Murderwell lot after a great performance on Thursday.

Used to watch the odd Glencairn game when I was younger with my dad. Unfortunately now, their social club is a green brigade get together boozer. Avoid at all costs. mentally challenged out and out shithole. Shame.

Are all amateur and junior leagues stll called off for the time being, or am i plucking that out of thin air? Any help or info regarding the leagues and or fixtures like today would be greatly appreciated. Really missing being at a football game. I would love to actually attend a live game in all honesty.
I obviously still love watching us but from behind a tv screen, it's nowhere near as great as it is to be sat inside Ibrox watching. Brutal at times in all honesty, im sure i speak for the majoirty of us when i say, the sooner we are back watching the Bears at Ibrox, the better!!

Thank you in advance and roll on 12pm tomorrow to best this Murderwell lot after a great performance on Thursday.
The Caledonian amateur league resumes next Saturday

Used to watch the odd Glencairn game when I was younger with my dad. Unfortunately now, their social club is a green brigade get together boozer. Avoid at all costs. mentally challenged out and out shithole. Shame.
Everyone knows that's not the Glencairn Club as it was in days of yore the new mhob who bought it are all tims, the junior team aren’t associated with them. Its got fxck all to do with the Junior team, a mentally challenged den it most certainly is.

Back