Cambuslang Rangers

Ger572

Official Ticketer
Recently moved to the area and keen to take in another game this weekend since we are away on Sunday.

Does anyone know if their games looking to go ahead, had a look online and says at home but understand weather is maybe an issue.

Cheers

Been to a few of their games this season. They are a decent side,don't know if the games going ahead but if I hear anything I'll let you know.
Recently moved to the area and keen to take in another game this weekend since we are away on Sunday.

Does anyone know if their games looking to go ahead, had a look online and says at home but understand weather is maybe an issue.

Cheers

Check the SJFA website in the morning unfortunately I'm working Saturday or else I would
be down for the game.

This is a twitter fan site with regular updates. @thelangonline. I think the game is fine for tomorrow although heavy rain forecast for the morning.

Last edited:

Cheers

Great wee club, get yourself down, bar on site.

Was down for Larkhall game few weeks ago. Can anyone go in the bar for a bevvy? Wasnt sure if a members set up

Sweepers, if it is still called that, won't be turning anyone away!

I drank there as an underage yoof. Was a rite of passage back in the day.

Dunno if the same family own the place but big Barry was a bluenose and a Scotland fan.

Cheers
0141 641 1011 club number mate, enjoy the game.

5-0, played well on a difficult day of weather. Big lad upfront is class & a solid team performance.

Good stuff, any traditional junior kick offs? Lol

Away CF got red card for calling the ref a **** then their gaffer scutched his bunnet after a goal, walked behind dugout so he could give ref the verbals. Ref sent him to changing room soon after though. Football done the talking and thats what mattered, ref was decent enough tbh aswell. Some lad at door to dressing rooms after game giving it the big en!!!! Surprised the gusts of wind never blew him over but!!!

Away CF got red card for calling the ref a **** then their gaffer scutched his bunnet after a goal, walked behind dugout so he could give ref the verbals. Ref sent him to changing room soon after though. Football done the talking and thats what mattered, ref was decent enough tbh aswell. Some lad at door to dressing rooms after game giving it the big en!!!! Surprised the gusts of wind never blew him over but!!!

Haha just yer average junior match then!

I’ve only ever watched Cambuslang Rangers once, when they lost 0-10 to Johnstone Burgh at Keanie Park around 50 years ago.
Burgh had just won the Scottish Junior Cup shortly before this match, which I watched at Hampden.
Ironically, the wee Gers went on to win the Scottish Junior Cup the following season.

Back