Cambuslang tomorrow?

TheBlueMagoo

I've got kids football in cambuslang tomorrow finishing just before kick off. Does anyone on here know where would be best to go that lets in kids? Thanks

Black bull don’t allow kids, county inn let kids in till 8pm, old oak let kids in if purchasing food same with burnside hotel

Burnside hotel is my local, good pub and great food but it'll be a mixed crowd. I believe it's owned by an ex-celtic director as well.

Burnside hotel is my local, good pub and great food but it'll be a mixed crowd. I believe it's owned by an ex-celtic director as well.

2nd that mate, recently moved to the area and always handy for a pint! Decent boozer, grub and made welcome.

Leave them in the car, buy them coke and crisps and enjoy the match. That's what used to happen to me.

Me and my big bro 1966 - 70 approx every home game sat in the motor with ginger and crisps just round from Bridgeton Cross.:D

Then off to the game with my Da or my uncle driving half pished.:eek:

That's just what happened in the old days.:)

NS.

Reactions: 413
Me and my big bro 1966 - 70 approx every home game sat in the motor with ginger and crisps just round from Bridgeton Cross.:D

Then off to the game with my Da or my uncle driving half pished.:eek:

That's just what happened in the old days.:)

NS.

I used to get left outside the festival bar (now louden KP) for an hour wether it was pishing of rain or blowing a gale then they would go to the bookies that was another half hour.

Character building:D

Leave them in the car, buy them coke and crisps and enjoy the match. That's what used to happen to me.
Lucky b#stard my brother used to leave me outside, we didnae have a car. It was a pub on Duke Street across from Tennant's I think canny remember the name of it it's shut down now I'm going back to the early 70s.

Back