Cameron Norrie comes from good stock

bloodandfire

CAMERON NORRIE’S dad David says watching his boy is ten times worse than watching his beloved Rangers.
The British No 1 faces Steve Johnson on Centre Court slot on Friday.
Norrie will take centre stage on Centre Court
Norrie will take centre stage on Centre CourtCredit: AP
And while Norrie snr, over from New Zealand to see him, will enjoy watching him walk out — that’s where the fun stops.
Cameron, left, last week revealed his dad, who arrived in Europe in May, considered trying to get tickets to see Gers’ Europa League final with Eintracht Frankfurt.
And microbiologist David confirmed he gets way more nervous watching Cam than he does following the Ibrox side.
He said: “Watching Cam is ten times worse!

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/9086093/boxing-ukrainian-fighting-ukraine-anthony-joshua/
“The Rangers pain can be shared over many thousands of people!
“I’m really not a great watcher of tennis when Cam is playing.
“I get nervous. It will be lovely to see him walk out on Centre Court, it will be great. But Judy Murray said something like watching your son or daughter play tennis is a combination of giving birth and root canal treatment!
“I certainly don’t find it that pleasurable. I enjoy it, but through gritted teeth.”

I'd say it'll be about 6 at the earliest, bbc will want to show it prime time tonight

Yes, looks like he’s taking the Murray slot.

He’s third up on Centre Court after a womens match & the Djokovic match.

Earliest 5pm start maybe ? First match is 1,30.

Go on Cameron! He has a good draw to get to the semis. If he could put that smug bastard Djokovic out on his arse that would be superb. (Accept it would be a big task)

CAMERON NORRIE’S dad David says watching his boy is ten times worse than watching his beloved Rangers.
The British No 1 faces Steve Johnson on Centre Court slot on Friday.
Norrie will take centre stage on Centre Court

Norrie will take centre stage on Centre CourtCredit: AP
And while Norrie snr, over from New Zealand to see him, will enjoy watching him walk out — that’s where the fun stops.
Cameron, left, last week revealed his dad, who arrived in Europe in May, considered trying to get tickets to see Gers’ Europa League final with Eintracht Frankfurt.

And microbiologist David confirmed he gets way more nervous watching Cam than he does following the Ibrox side.
He said: “Watching Cam is ten times worse!

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/9086093/boxing-ukrainian-fighting-ukraine-anthony-joshua/
“The Rangers pain can be shared over many thousands of people!
“I’m really not a great watcher of tennis when Cam is playing.
“I get nervous. It will be lovely to see him walk out on Centre Court, it will be great. But Judy Murray said something like watching your son or daughter play tennis is a combination of giving birth and root canal treatment!
“I certainly don’t find it that pleasurable. I enjoy it, but through gritted teeth.”
Cameron is a staunch name right enough

From 2018

Norrie Jnr hasn’t been in Glasgow since a whistlestop visit prior to Junior Wimbledon as a teenager but he has visited his uncle Alex and his cousins in Kintore, Aberdeenshire, and having a proper look around the place is on his to-do list. “I’ve never done the tour with my dad, but I am sure he will show me everything I need to see this time around,” said Norrie. “I might even go to a Rangers game – if I can squeeze one in. I am not the biggest fan personally, but my dad is a huge fan, he grew up watching their matches all his life. So if I was to pick out of the two it would be Rangers, which is something Leon definitely wouldn’t agree with!”

Norrie's da loyal :))

From 2018

Norrie Jnr hasn’t been in Glasgow since a whistlestop visit prior to Junior Wimbledon as a teenager but he has visited his uncle Alex and his cousins in Kintore, Aberdeenshire, and having a proper look around the place is on his to-do list. “I’ve never done the tour with my dad, but I am sure he will show me everything I need to see this time around,” said Norrie. “I might even go to a Rangers game – if I can squeeze one in. I am not the biggest fan personally, but my dad is a huge fan, he grew up watching their matches all his life. So if I was to pick out of the two it would be Rangers, which is something Leon definitely wouldn’t agree with!”

Who’s Leon who wouldn’t agree?

From 2018

So, he'd pick us over the Filth if he had to...

Doesn't seem like Norrie did a good enough job drumming it into him ;)

Back