Cameron Norrie comes from good stock

Even the trouble and strife was rooting for him today.
Probably more down to being “a good looking boy”.
Looked to me though, that the future Queen agrees!

If today is anything to go by then the crowd will create a mental atmosphere in the semi.
Who knows? that might rattle Novak a wee bit.

Like Ibrox did to Leipzig. :))

I think it was 8/11

I did have a look but can’t remember exactly
Djokovic high trade was 7/4, was out and about not sure when it occurred.

Delighted for Cam. He was nowhere absolutely nowhere near his level today and still got it done.

Crowd factor against Novak, he hates it when crowds all for opponent.

Well
Don’t young man will definitely tune in to the semi

You can do it lad

See you at Ibrox as Wimbledon champion hopefully

Great result. Toughed it out against a quality player in Goffin, the years of hard graft paying off. Differant ball game against Djokovic, need to be at 100% and him to be a fair bit below, which is not often, go for it.

If this Norrie loses the semi, he should only be offered bar 72 hospitality. He shouldn’t be invited to the chairman’s club. We don’t accept failure at this club. First is everything, second is nothing. Thoughts?

Did incredibly well to get there and has made Wimbledon a great diversion from a quiet close season.

Djokovic blowing kisses to the guy giving him grief at the end!!!!! ….. Shame Collum was not the umpire or he’d have seen red!

That was a shame there for Norrie , totally outplayed and I don’t think he showed e best of himself. Seemed to freeze upon realising he was a set up and then it was a sad procession.

Still, good to see a good bear doing well and the semi final is no mean feat.

Back