World Cup 2022 Cameroon v Brazil, Serbia v Switzerland, Ghana v Uruguay. South Korea v Portugal - Friday 2nd

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
nNdmIUY.png

Looking forward to Ghana v Uruguay today and Serbia v Switzerland tonight. Should both be pretty feisty.

Took me a while, but it now feels like a proper world cup. Watching the scenes in Japan from last night was fantastic.
Those two games were bonkers last night, Spain and Germany both heading out at one point.

I Hope Ghana win, Suarez with his handball and his antics after Ghana missed their penalty, I've always hated him since then

Took me a while, but it now feels like a proper world cup. Watching the scenes in Japan from last night was fantastic.
Last night was the turning point. Some incredible results already, but it was proper can’t miss tension last night. Watched a whole pub turning its head every few seconds to check on both games.

Who’s the female commentator on the Portugal game?

There have been at least 3 long silences, almost embarrassing waiting on her or the co commentator speaking.

Who’s the female commentator on the Portugal game?

There have been at least 3 long silences, almost embarrassing waiting on her or the co commentator speaking.
Aye who ever thought these 2 were a good idea together, needs sacked. So much dead air.

Back