Cammy Bell settling in at Queen's Park

Always amazed at how quickly players can drop down the leagues despite having talent. Are they still amateur for the rest of the season and therefore he’s now being paid expenses only?

Always amazed at how quickly players can drop down the leagues despite having talent. Are they still amateur for the rest of the season and therefore he’s now being paid expenses only?

Does Bell not have serious fitness issues which means full time football is a no no ?

Does Bell not have serious fitness issues which means full time football is a no no ?

He was at Falkirk until a few weeks ago. Wasn’t playing great, a couple injuries and well overweight. The demands of a goalkeeper must be much less than an outfield player, especially at that level.

Bell is an average goalkeeper, not the complete haddy he is made out to be. He was rushed back because our other options were completely shite.

I wish him well.

I’d like my son to never know about Cammy Bell, Steve Simonsen & Lee Robinson. (Shudder).

That’s a truly woeful selection of keepers, whom 2/3 likely made good money off of Rangers.

The FF experts, have voted, if your a goalkeeper you must be pish at football.

Except Shagger for the 10 birds a night.
Goram for his 10 pints a night
Charbonnier for his 5 paintings and 5 poems a night. :))

I’d like my son to never know about Cammy Bell, Steve Simonsen & Lee Robinson. (Shudder).

That’s a truly woeful selection of keepers, whom 2/3 likely made good money off of Rangers.

Those were dark days

He was so pish that Simonsen was considered a better option by many. Up until the Scottish cup semi final anyway
This is revisionist, Bell was out injured and everyone was desperate for him to come back.

Simonsen is the worst Rangers keeper of all time

Absolute pish, was brilliant for us other than when he was rushed back from the shoulder injury.
He was crap ....really really crap.
I reckon he is the worst Rangers keeper (not counting back-ups) in over 25 years I’ve been watching us.

Still the shittest thing I've ever seen from a professional footballer at Fir Park that day. He really should have been subbed on the spot.
A decent keeper for us at the level we were playing atf the time but that day he was horrendous

Cammy bell was shite,nothing else to add.
I’ve erased him and several others from that same dark era from my memory

Doesn't matter what else he done, will always be remembered for that clanger. Like van Vossen only gets remembered for that one shot.

Back