Cammy Devlin

Vicious little bastard. Would love to know what Gio said to him.

Vicious little bastard. Would love to know what Gio said to him.
According to the panellists he was saying "you're better than that". How they know that I don't know but Gio like the rest of our players were being far too nice to him for my liking. He could have badly damaged Matondo's ankle ligaments. Sorry didn't see the other posts.

This wee clown is the 'archetypal' type of player we get to witness on a weekly basis. Desperate to ingratiate themselves into the deranged thoughts and attitudes of their hateful followers.
He gambled on the referee's weakness after getting away with cheating prior to his assault.

I'll be honest I use to think he was nothing but a little scrote out to hurt someone but last couple of games against us I've thought he looks to have something about him and might have grown up, then he goes and does what he did.

According to the panellists he was saying "you're better than that". How they know that I don't know but Gio like the rest of our players were being far too nice to him for my liking. He could have badly damaged Matondo's ankle ligaments. Sorry didn't see the other posts.
Gio should have been no where near him thug !

Gio now ‘too soft’ ‘wouldnt of happened if it was souness’
Because in 2022, he didnt punch his lady's front bottom in

What do you think I mean?
They ended up patting him on the back and consoling the bitter, wee rat.
The bitter wee rat who has proven to be a serial offender with wild tackles against us.
This, and he's a sneaky little %^*&. I remember a game last season where he committed maybe double figures in niggly fouls before he even got a yellow. Snidey little rhat.

Boyd got it right, it was Cowardly.

What the fvck was GVB playing at cupping the cvnts face in his hands, either tear a strip off him or ignore him!!!
We know that’s not Gio’s style. If he started going nuts then Devlin could just walk away.

But Gio calmly and assertively got a grip of his head so he couldn’t move and he had to listen to what he had to say, take his telling if you like.

They should change the way bans are handed out.The bans should be against the team they caused the offence against.Get him banned from playing against rangers for ten games.

9199232-E-9-B72-4666-861-A-E445-A79-D4411.gif

The wee arse is always at that kind of tackle. First time I've seen him pulled up for it - not sure why he was surprised about being sent off. Stupid fud of a player.

She tried to end the career of a brilliant Afterdinner speaker Bill Copeland because he told a very funny one liner about a married couple which the place was in stitches with and she called the tv ect telling the world of the sexist world of Scottish football because everyone laughed.

You just know she's that awkward arsehole who complains there isn't enough choices on the vegan menu in restaurants. I can't go her false representation of herself on tv.

The bottom line here is he is a mentally challenged that tries to maim our players in every game he plays against us. It is not difficult to work out watching him. He is not alone

He should face a lengthy match ban but won’t. Could have put Matondo out for 12 months.

We know that’s not Gio’s style. If he started going nuts then Devlin could just walk away.

But Gio calmly and assertively got a grip of his head so he couldn’t move and he had to listen to what he had to say, take his telling if you like.
Good mind games. That is going to be stuck in his head every time he plays us now.

He could’ve broken Matondo’s ankle with that tackle. He’s nothing more than a rat bastard. Disappointed only Jack got in the c*nts face and gave him a bit.

“There’s a line you can’t cross and he crossed it” - Robbie Neilson
“The referee could’ve handled it differently” a Robbie Neilson
“He’s apologised to his team mates” - Robbie Neilson
“You can’t do that against the Old Firm” - Robbie Neilson

What a confused lady's front bottom
He’d be better just keeping his mouth shut.

Wullie Woodburn and Big Dunc immediately sprang to mind. Sine Died and Jailed, for less.

Last edited:
You just know she's that awkward arsehole who complains there isn't enough choices on the vegan menu in restaurants. I can't go her false representation of herself on tv.
she's basically a walking ad for what Sky is nowadays

look for all the PR, those social media likes when people in the real world couldn't honestly care about it

I would love to know why most of our ex players seem so scared to call that tackle what it is, assault.

He had no interest in winning the ball, he wanted to hurt our player because he was frustrated and pissed off at getting beat off of us. Potential ankle breaker.

These people need to be called out for it and not made case for that it was not malicious. How anyone can say where was no malice in that I will never know.

I hate that wee cu.nt.

Shite footballer with wee man syndrome.

That tackle today was intended to do serious damage.. you don't stamp on a players achillies/ankle if you aren't trying to hurt them.

Arsehole.
Agreed, yet the Monday papers are bugging him up by labelling him
“Hearts enforcer”

So transfer to another league and never serve the ban
good point damn it.Maybe if they leave the league the player they committed the foul against gets a runny at his standing leg knee high.even it oot n that.lol.***Edit*** Or if a player moves to a different league they have to compensate the player the foul was committed on.Have a tribunal type thing where a compliance officer determines the fine.Or transfer embargo the player until he fulfils the ban.

Last edited:
Back