Can’t even got angry anymore

Same here the anger has gone, no surprise now when we drop points to the dross in the league. Sad state of affairs

Did they look totally disinterested to you? We lost a goal from a corner for the first time this season at a time we were dominating the game. I'm fucking raging at the result but not at the players, we should have won the game.

You are not raging at the players?

Even though they are paid handsomely to turn up every game and for the first 45 mins today not one of them looked remotely interested?

The only thing that kinda negates my anger at them is the fact that they are what they are. Born losers who don’t know any better. It is difficult to be angry at people for just being as shit as they are.

I appreciate that I am contradicting myself a bit here.

Usual hysteria and bullshit from those on here who no doubt were telling everyone and anyone how big a Rangers fan they are since Thursday night.

But alas.

The “Walking away” brigade have returned

The sense of entitlement brigade.

Those who have never experienced a real life battle.

But keep battering away on your handheld devices.

From this moment on.

There shall be No Surrender.
Churchilliesgue my good man and a more than welcome post. We're going to have a struggle to catch them until we send some scouts out to search for a roll over euro lottery winner.

Can tell you right now, That we will have an uphill struggle to stop 10 as they will spend big to get it over the line.

This is sadly the norm for us after Christmas! Completely shat the bed after a great win on Thursday. Beat a great Portuguese team, cant beat a snidey team from Perth - Criminal

Now becoming used to being hit by the train once you see some light at the end of the tunnel

From Halliday still being part of that first team to Katic still being on the park after 30mins, Goldson thinking he’s Beckenbaur (sp), Kent failing to beat men and cut back inside every single time, Morelos being so far off the boil, Captain fantastic not being able to lift the side it’s all just too fkin predictable

10 points dropped since break is just completely unacceptable and criminal really

Seeing our manager sit back in dugout when we went 2-2 sums it all up, all a bit clueless really
Gerrard has sat in that same posture every single league game. It is only the old firm games he is wound up for

Gerrard has sat in that same posture every single league game. It is only the old firm games he is wound up for
Not much of an upgrade on the zip-chewer, is it?

This kind of apathy is a big danger. People begin to drift away from the club, ST holders miss a few more games because they find something better (more enjoyable) to do and then decide not to renew since they’re not making full use of it. The waiting list for ST’s will diminish and disappear, crowds will shrink and before you know it we’ll be back in the early 80’s again. It can and will happen, especially if we continue to plateau in regards to closing the gap on them with no sign of having either the financial clout or managerial nous to get closer or overtake them.

I just felt ‘meh’ when they equalised. My wife has commented that, with the obvious exception of Thursday, since the break I haven’t really been cheering goals when they happen - possibly because I know not to get my hopes up.

Andy Halliday shouldn’t even be near a st Johnstone team never mind rangers , an imposter. It’s laughable that he’s still pulling on our jersey. The tims must be laughing every time he plays for us.

When apathy sets in rather than anger then it’s game over. Gerrard has a few months to save his job

It is game over. The anger's been there since 2012, but for how much longer? We can't accept mediocrity but what can we do to change the situation? Hot headed sackings just spiral us into a deeper financial and psychological hole.

Now becoming used to being hit by the train once you see some light at the end of the tunnel

From Halliday still being part of that first team to Katic still being on the park after 30mins, Goldson thinking he’s Beckenbaur (sp), Kent failing to beat men and cut back inside every single time, Morelos being so far off the boil, Captain fantastic not being able to lift the side it’s all just too fkin predictable

10 points dropped since break is just completely unacceptable and criminal really

Seeing our manager sit back in dugout when we went 2-2 sums it all up, all a bit clueless really
Yip agree with everything you have said!

The anger left me after the 0 0 sheep game

Its utterly pathetic how these players have returned after the break and Gerrard sitting back in his chair like a.petty schoolboy is tragic to see.

Was very calm today as though I had seen it all before - and sadly I had !

When saw team selection was same old same old , then looked at bench to see Ojo . and Barker ! WTF !

Kent and Morelos needed dropped , Stewart and Kamberi up front in a 4-4-2 , and I feel we would have strolled it !

My worry now is I am falling into a mode I had under Ally - times I turned off at halftime were many , and feelimgs of despair made me a grumpy bassa , and drinking too much ! Dont want go there again

I just felt ‘meh’ when they equalised. My wife has commented that, with the obvious exception of Thursday, since the break I haven’t really been cheering goals when they happen - possibly because I know not to get my hopes up.

I just realised I dont cheer either - worries me a lot !

When apathy sets in rather than anger then it’s game over. Gerrard has a few months to save his job
So do you have a manager in mind who is going to take us through successive seasons going through the qualifying rounds to take us to the league stages of the Europa league and beyond this year. Like everyone else I am extremely disappointed at how things have gone since the winter break but I find it laughable that we have people on here using terms like staunch and loyal when they are ready to get rid of the manager and players after a few bad results

It’s not an outright rage I feel anymore it’s more just a silent disappointed that comes to the fore at certain points during the game via shouting at the referee or something like that.

It’s all very sad in truth.

It’s been a good few years where we’ve had lows and letdowns, when we drop points it doesn’t really affect me much anymore, I was only angry after the Killie game. Dire stuff.

I think a lot of fans really exhausted their anger a few weeks back once it became clear this league challenge was done. Today was a shrug of the shoulders because it wasn’t a surprise.

Pretty much all of it.

You sound like you want Gerrard gone? Who do you suggest as a realistic replacement?

I'm sick hearing this line trotted out of "who would you say was a realistic replacement". It's not our job to know that but what i do know is that we are a huge club who any number of managers would be delighted to be in charge of.

Only plus for me is that i will not be pissing off the wife and kids by heading to san fran for narsa in june. I’m not about to spend $1000 plus to head over there to “celebrate” another season of shyte.

gone from loving football to pretending I don’t care in five weeks. Fukking shambles.

Last edited:
Let's be honest, if you had two opinions of what would happen after the Braga game, one being we would kick on and the other we would continue the domestic form, the vast majority would have went with the second option.
I thought we would kick on and the team that finished Braga would have started - so obvious that our formation doesnt work in SPFL.

Only plus for me is that i will not be pissing off the wife and kids by heading to san fran for narsa in june. I’m about to spend $1000 plus to head over there to “celebrate” another season of shyte.

gone from loving football to pretending I don’t care in five weeks. Fukking shambles.
The NARSA jolly is another expensive joke.

You won't find any of the Rangers players want to spend their time going to the Blackpool True blues end of season gig.

Not near fancy enough for our superstars

Usual hysteria and bullshit from those on here who no doubt were telling everyone and anyone how big a Rangers fan they are since Thursday night.

But alas.

The “Walking away” brigade have returned

The sense of entitlement brigade.

Those who have never experienced a real life battle.

But keep battering away on your handheld devices.

From this moment on.

There shall be No Surrender.

Who's talking about walking away ? or chucking being Rangers fans

And where does this 'sense of entitlement ' piss come from ?
The only people I ever hear talking about Rangers fans sense of entitlement is slime like Keevins Cosgrove , Spiers and Co who expect Rangers fans to be humble and meek and not expect to win anything automatically

The only No Surrender that matters is from the players on the park ,they have surrendered 10 points against the dross of Scottish football do you honestly think that most of them care what we the fans think as long as their getting the hefty pay packets at the end of the day ?

Was very calm today as though I had seen it all before - and sadly I had !

When saw team selection was same old same old , then looked at bench to see Ojo . and Barker ! WTF !

Kent and Morelos needed dropped , Stewart and Kamberi up front in a 4-4-2 , and I feel we would have strolled it !

My worry now is I am falling into a mode I had under Ally - times I turned off at halftime were many , and feelimgs of despair made me a grumpy bassa , and drinking too much ! Dont want go there again
My feelings exactly unfortunately, and we are not in the minority

I feel the same mate, as an expat who lives overseas I’ve spent the last ten years religiously watching every game regardless of the time, however for the first time in my life this last week I have felt absolutely no desire to watch as I know what’s coming.
We are constantly beating the same drum expecting it to play a different tune and unfortunately that’s not going to happen and it’s almost just a feeling of acceptance.

Got the Hallmarks of McLeish last superb last 16 CL run and horrific League form, buty you're right ai have no confidence going into any game, the players clearly have no confidence either. You get hyped up thinking let's kick on and the opening of every match this year has had no intent or urgency

I might get a bit of stick but this really fcking bugs me.

When things are going well he's animated and on the touchline issuing instructions and rallying cries. As soon as we are in a bit of bother he's slunk back in his chair looking detatched and frankly uninspiring.

If anything it should be the other way around. I still have faith and don't agree with the loonies wanting him sacked, but he needs to really step up, because Rangers don't need a fairweather leader. Right now we need someone to grab us by the scruff and turn this shite around.
You make a fair point.

It's slowly becoming a bore. We are like a burd we've met wearing the beer googles,thinking she's fookin brilliant, next morning, she's a munter. Sneaking out the door so she doesn't see you. (Usually 70-80mins) . Then next week a few beers, and she's a booty call.

We get a couple of wins and its soon forgotten. The reality is though, any setback on the way be it a point dropped or a loss is the end of the world to some. Granted, now it really is the end of the world as we have slipped away too much but some of the reactions to the draw at pittodrie for example were OTT when we were still in a really good position.

Back