Can’t help but feel we’ve missed out on easy money

Necro

Probably a small complaint but surely the club should be discounting the kits and pushing them heavily for Black Friday? Would probably come close to selling out again.

An orange strip is a far greater opportunity missed. Sadly I fear the board have the appetite, which is hugely damning.
I don’t think that’ll ever be a missed opportunity, we could do that any time and it would still be just as successful.

I thought this was a thread about the 2 million Progres and Motherwell semi cost us

When you look at things like that, you realise how actually more expensive it is to hire a poor/cheap manager. Stick a million on the manager’s salary and you don’t miss out on two million like this.

Why is it "hugely damning"? A bizarre fetish with orange strips on here.
It appears that the board would rather build bridges and not offend the scum who tried to kill us, despite it meaning missing out on a massive commercial revenue stream, that would be hugely advantageous to the club, at this time.

It appears that the board would rather build bridges and not offend the scum who tried to kill us, despite it meaning missing out on a massive commercial revenue stream, that would be hugely advantageous to the club, at this time.

Why does not bringing out an orange top equate to appeasement? We have 3 tops people can buy.

Probably a small complaint but surely the club should be discounting the kits and pushing them heavily for Black Friday? Would probably come close to selling out again.
No, don’t think so.
These sales only work when the customer buys something they wouldn’t normally buy.
In the case of our strips, everybody who was going to buy one probably has, or would pay full price,
It’s be a different story with training/leisure wear or other stuff.

I went to the superstore today......... now get this................... in the run up to Christmas there are no Red White and Blue Rangers scarfs. Only Blue and white Bar Scarfs or Blue scarfs with Rangers written on it.

The sooner we control our merchandise again the better.

FFS - it seems as if it is intentionally losing money. Bastard Cashley. :(

BTW OP - I've just posted a Black Friday Rangers thread lol.

Yep, forget about on the park performance or the lack of a new manager, a nice new orange top will annoy the tims and all will be well. Can we not get a pic of King Billy on the front for maximum effect?
An orange strip is a far greater opportunity missed. Sadly I fear the board have the appetite, which is hugely damning.

Yep, forget about on the park performance or the lack of a new manager; a nice new orange top will annoy the tims and all will be well. Can we not get a pic of King Billy on the front for maximum effect?

Yep, forget about on the park performance or the lack of a new manager, a nice new orange top will annoy the tims and all will be well. Can we not get a pic of King Billy on the front for maximum effect?

Yep, forget about on the park performance or the lack of a new manager; a nice new orange top will annoy the tims and all will be well. Can we not get a pic of King Billy on the front for maximum effect?
This thread is about commercial revenue opportunities. We have enough other threads about Managers or lack thereof, onfield performances and the tims.

Maybe you missed the title?

Maybe the club don’t decide the pricing of the stock in the megastore. Maybe they are already in planning for next season where the club will have a better grip of merchandise etc.

This thread is about commercial revenue opportunities. We have enough other threads about Managers or lack thereof, onfield performances and the tims.

Maybe you missed the title?

No. Missed nothing. It was acommercial opportunity when we had a Dutch contingent of players.

No. Missed nothing. It was acommercial opportunity when we had a Dutch contingent of players.

Don’t be naive. We both know it would be a massive seller and bring much needed revenue in which would help attract a better Manager and better players.

We have had strips featuring orange before the Dutch contingent and we all know it wasn’t done with them in mind, regardless of sound bites at the time.

Anyway, as I said, the thread is about commercial opportunities, not the Manager, players or Paedo FC.

I'm sure the board are au fait with what is commercially viable and what is not.

You could raise it at the AGM.

Naive? I don't think so. You and I both know where the demand for an orange strip comes from. Regardless of whether you believe it is a commercail opportunity or otherwise, you know how it would be percieved and there is not a hope in hell of the club sanctioning any such move.

I went to the superstore today......... now get this................... in the run up to Christmas there are no Red White and Blue Rangers scarfs. Only Blue and white Bar Scarfs or Blue scarfs with Rangers written on it.

The sooner we control our merchandise again the better.

FFS - it seems as if it is intentionally losing money. Bastard Cashley. :(

BTW OP - I've just posted a Black Friday Rangers thread lol.
When do we get full control of the merchandising?
I thought we already had, aside from the some of the contracts like shirt deals.

Back