Can’t pay for tickets

Rooster

Anyone else having this problem? Trying to buy the Red star tickets but keep getting declined on debit card. Phoned the bank they told me no issues so something at Gers end, haven’t managed to reach them befor end of lunch

Just me?

Been trying to buy my ticket all day but getting this error. Tried multiple accounts but still the same error.

Any way around this, except for Credit Card solution? Only CC I own is Amex and the website doesn't accept.

This is being reported more and more regularly. Some sort of security issue where our card payment security is out of date so is not processing a lot of debit cards, especially Bank of Scotland.

Bizarre that they have not fixed this.

Anyone else having this problem? Trying to buy the Red star tickets but keep getting declined on debit card. Phoned the bank they told me no issues so something at Gers end, haven’t managed to reach them befor end of lunch

Just me?
Is it an HBOS card beginning 4462 apparently they have had issues with those. Wouldn't accept this for me earlier in the season and still not. Use transfer wise card with them now.

Is it an HBOS card beginning 4462 apparently they have had issues with those. Wouldn't accept this for me earlier in the season and still not. Use transfer wise card with them now.
Mine starts 4462 and I had no problems. Took my payment first time I tried.

Just me?

Happened to me previously. Didn't even find a proper solution for it. Had to get my friend to buy the ticket instead.

Had this problem a a few times, very annoying & had to use some one else's card then suddenly works.

Just me?

I went on my e-mail last night about 5:30 and bought my seat.

Ye could be doin something wrong somewhere.

Just me?
No I’ve been having the same issue trying to buy my Dundee SPL ticket

Emailed the TO and SLO as it’s a shambles

I had exactly same problem for Hibs league cup semi.Went into bos branch and was shown declined transaction.Its definitely the clubs fault.Still the same.Unbelievable.

Back