Can’t stop greetin

Me too, missing my wee Dad, he'd have been the same, tears of joy, tinged with sadness at loved ones not here. As an 8yr old on his shoulders in '72 with the tears streaming down his face. Dad, I miss you and I salute your foresight, wisdom and love for me.
Sorry brethern. In bits.

I was fine until the players all ran together to the fans at the gates on the final whistle, then the floodgates opened!!! Went for a walk there to release some energy and again found myself crying-was listening to the ‘No true Ranger’ Bill Struth speech. It’s a fantastic time to be a Rangers supporter.

I was fine until the players all ran together to the fans at the gates on the final whistle, then the floodgates opened!!! Went for a walk there to release some energy and again found myself crying-was listening to the ‘No true Ranger’ Bill Struth speech. It’s a fantastic time to be a Rangers supporter.
Literally had to go and take my heart tablets there. What a day! Emotionally spent!

Am keeping the Bill Struth speech for an hour or two yet then going to have a full breakdown and bed!

Yep, it was the run to the fans that got me as well. Had to leave the room and take a few minutes to myself. Emotional moment.

Dunno what else to say. Cheers stevie. Made me a soppy mess

Same mate

Asked my two adult kids to come and watch the game today for the first time since Sept when the restrictions came in

We decided we would watch the game together and we all kept our distance albeit in one room

We are all STH’s and missing each other’s company

Cant wait for it to be official

Hope Dun Utd get a point tomorrow

If and when you get to our age, beyond youthful exuberance, beyond the swally brigade, and only like a mild Swally, and reflect back those years. You sucked in every bit of Celebration, down at Wolverhampton, then a fantastic win against Dundee 3-1 with Jimmy Millar in the SC, Big Jock Wallace at Easter Rd, Souness up at Aberdeen. Then there’s today for both the better half and myself it is emotional, what we’ve been through. Slugs we’ve had to fight against, basically every Scottish Club willing to kick us whilst we’re down, and footballing authorities not bothered about sticking the knife in. This is a miracle that has came along courtesy of our Board, that have made us what we are today yet with Stevie G, he has brought a professionalism and winning mentality to our Great Club, for the Best Title Win in our Lifetime. So with the Water of Life in Hand,
A Toast Here’s To The Glasgow Rangers, our Team for over Sixty Five Years!

36 year old. Been at Easter road for helicopter Sunday, Ibrox for the Dunfermline game etc but nothing touches today for me. She said half an hour ago she was going to bed, cheerio pet, today is the day I’ve been waiting on for ten years and I’ll probably still be on the couch an emotional wreck when she gets up. We fu**ing done it!!!!!!!

What an evening. I’m utterly done in today. :))

Got a wee three year old grand daughter dancing around our kitchen doing the kitchen since 7:15 this morning, now doing the bouncy. Haha. Not a great mix with a head that’s also bouncing. LOL

Totally worth it, though. What a day. The sun is shining. The bears are on their way to being champs again. Delicious. Life is good.

Wish my old dad had lived to see this. I did take footage of Ryan Jack’s winner into the care home before he passed away. At least he got to see us get the upper hand over the scum again, but he’d have loved yesterday and today.

So, let’s raise a glass to absent friends and family and to The Rangers.

Same here mate, apart from the going for a walk bit cos I'm still in bed having just woke up, only been able to open one eye so far due to too much Talisker last night

Back