Can’t wait for Wednesday

I can’t see anything other than a comfortable win against the spoonys.. they are fkn dreadful and we looked right back at it on Saturday. Going for 2 or 3 nil

This is the game I've been waiting for since thd old firm.

I think knowing they were the first team to take points off us this year and there always up for it against us, not to mention the fact we'll move to needing 23 points from 12 games if we win...it feels like a big game and I'm buzzing for it.

Their pitch gives me the fear a little which will make things difficult for us but I’m still confident of a narrow victory.

I think Hivs will play open football. Which will suit us. Our players are fitter and faster and will rip their defence apart.

After Wednesday we have a full week to our next game so flat out for the Hibs game. I think the key is a high aggressive press and tempo from the very start and to press them all over the pitch. Everything opens up then and our form takes care of itself. We should keep the first half of the Motherwell game compared with the Ross Co game in the forefront of our minds.

Since we beat them at the end of December Hibs have won 2, drawn 2 and lost 1 in the league. A very mixed bag, and added to yesterday's thumping you could say they're on a poor run of form.
I think we all know they'll be a different animal when it comes to playing us, the players look to have regained some form though, match them physically for the first half hour then we'll run all over them.

I was genuinely worried coming into January, slump in form and a very tough run of fixtures. If we win on Wednesday night this month has gone a long way to sealing 55!

Right from the off like that Friday night in December 2019. Bury them, three points then feet up - step closer to ‘55.

They’ve been junk since Boxing Day, expect them to turn up in midweek.

They'll play like their lives depend on it. We should still have enough to get the job done.

For some reason. I have always thought we will draw here.
No idea for my pessimistic outlook, it's the only away game that gives me the fear.
I'd love to be proved wrong.

Hagi has come back from a period on the sidelines like a man possessed. He is straight back up after every tackle and playing great.

Can’t wait either! Look forward to games at the best of times, but obviously there’s not a whole lot else going on at the moment - so watching is win (and the Tims not win) has been the best entertainment!

We must be due to horse that lot at Easter Road...

I think Hivs will play open football. Which will suit us. Our players are fitter and faster and will rip their defence apart.
Hibs will sit in and try to hit us on the break, they have totally gone off the boil from their early season form.

Can’t wait for it . By all reports Hibs were poor on Saturday but will treat this game as a cup final. If we play like we did on Saturday it will not matter what they do.

We should never of dropped points there earlier in the season despite playing poor for 45 mins.

We went 2-1 up and Kent had a chance 1 on 1 to make it 3-1 and missed. Then for their goal which was offside but in the build up to it Goldson tried to be clever and play a pass instead of just getting rid. Then Arfield missed a glorious chance after that to get the winner.

They will play like they are possessed and they do have dangerous players going forward but if we turn up and play the way we can we should win. But a draw is not a travesty.

We should never of dropped points there earlier in the season despite playing poor for 45 mins.

We went 2-1 up and Kent had a chance 1 on 1 to make it 3-1 and missed. Then for their goal which was offside but in the build up to it Goldson tried to be clever and play a pass instead of just getting rid. Then Arfield missed a glorious chance after that to get the winner.

They will play like they are possessed and they do have dangerous players going forward but if we turn up and play the way we can we should win. But a draw is not a travesty.
Wednesday means more to them than Saturday did which speaks volumes sadly

Such a bizarre time. One minute I'm nervous, the next I'm thinking we should be enjoying every single moment of this lead up to 55. This is one of the greatest seasons in our history and we're witnessing it play out.

Back