Can anyone post the Ally clip about everyone having a right good kick?

Kentbear

I am sure he was manager and on the pitch when he said it.
Something like we have long memories and everyone is having a right good kick when we are down but we be down forever and wont forget.

Unbelievable mate my wife has just let me listen to it on her phone but I haven’t a clue how to post pics never mind audio mate o_O

There’s a fair few scores to settle. I think we would all do well to reflect on who said what back in the day and ensure we do not miss a single one of them.

The hypocrisy of the media whores should be exposed fully but for me I had mates at the time, long time friends who really put the boot in. I dropped them from my life despite knowing them for 50 years. They utterly disrespected me, my feelings and how I felt as our club was being ground into the dirt.

I would love to arrange a flute band to stand outside one cunts house I know and batter out the sash but I’m going to have to think of some way of piling it into the prick.

It’s time for getting our girfuy’s ready and getting ready to take aim, whether it be evil bastards in bbc Scotland or personal acquaintances.

It’s here in the above link, video on that page of McCoist’s post match interview
Aye thats the one, i thought it was on the pitch for some reason.

We were in some nick back then, McCoist had a lot to deal with and he was the glue that bound us together during these proper shit times.

3rd March 2012 that was.

Last edited:
There’s a fair few scores to settle. I think we would all do well to reflect on who said what back in the day and ensure we do not miss a single one of them.

The hypocrisy of the media whores should be exposed fully but for me I had mates at the time, long time friends who really put the boot in. I dropped them from my life despite knowing them for 50 years. They utterly disrespected me, my feelings and how I felt as our club was being ground into the dirt.

I would love to arrange a flute band to stand outside one cunts house I know and batter out the sash but I’m going to have to think of some way of piling it into the prick.

It’s time for getting our girfuy’s ready and getting ready to take aim, whether it be evil bastards in bbc Scotland or personal acquaintances.
I’ll take the above and add Hearts FC to very near the top of that list. All this talk of our “cousins” from the east, get it into the bin.

Them and their shitey fans were damn near the front of the queue to have their kick and to gloat.

They made their bed in 2012 and we should never let them forget it. I was delighted that it was them that got fucked over by the filth last season in terms of relegation, it couldn’t have happened to a more worthy club.

I’ll take the above and add Hearts FC to very near the top of that list. All this talk of our “cousins” from the east, get it into the bin.

Them and their shitey fans were damn near the front of the queue to have their kick and to gloat.

They made their bed in 2012 and we should never let them forget it. I was delighted that it was them that got fucked over by the filth last season in terms of relegation, it couldn’t have happened to a more worthy club.
I for one will never move on, I will never forgive and forget who piled on. The Aberdeen fans who pushed their directors to vote us down by threatening that they wouldn’t buy season tickets, then when they did vote us down the same fans only bought 6000 tickets. I’m never setting foot in another away ground again. Not one club other than Rangers will get my money.

It’s here in the above link, video on that page of McCoist’s post match interview

1:00 in.

We can all say what we like about Super’s abilities as a manager, but he was all that stood between us and big old Yorkshire hands handing away our hard earned honours from the field of play, not one of those honours having been gifted to us on a dodgy vote.

Still our greatest ever record breaking goal scorer and still and always Super Ally, slayer of the tims :)

Awful awful times. We had no friends or anyone remotely supportive. Personally a truly traumatic time. I remember the day King brought Laxley capitals shares and a distant light began to shine. The only other bright spot was winning the semi at Hampden. Are we back? .... you better believe we are.

Tam, you don’t need to do anything to get them back mate.

They are all fucking hurting big time.

They know and we know.

Our magnificent club are back & securing 55 will be world news, not just news in this bigoted & backward wee country.

When we said no surrender, we meant it.

We would all do well to watch a few of these as a gentle reminder of how important it is to keep winning and take our opportunity.

The statement released by Hearts when they voted us out, albeit Romanov worded, was one of the most gleeful and biggest kicks of all. They got some karma of their own. Hoping there is more to come.

Tam, you don’t need to do anything to get them back mate.

They are all fucking hurting big time.

They know and we know.

Our magnificent club are back & securing 55 will be world news, not just news in this bigoted & backward wee country.

When we said no surrender, we meant it.
Well said Grigo, watching that brings it home how far we’ve come since those darkest of days.
Our players should know that they are on the brink of legendary status, this is no ordinary title win as you rightly say this will be big news all over the world, everyone loves an underdog who was on their arse, come back and be victorious.
Absolutely cannot wait brother.

Quality post mate , enjoy the “GIRFUY’s” this is our time now. I know I will !!:))

Well said Grigo, watching that brings it home how far we’ve come since those darkest of days.
Our players should know that they are on the brink of legendary status, this is no ordinary title win as you rightly say this will be big news all over the world, everyone loves an underdog who was on their arse, come back and be victorious.
Absolutely cannot wait brother.

Absolutely Dado.

We will follow our manager & captain’s lead & show the haters the difference between us & that lot.

Back at the start of the journey there were German & Japanese film crews over, telling our story for their countries, and raving at the loyalty of our fans.

We don’t need to distinguish ourselves from them mate. Our comparative behaviour as a club and Fanbase over the decades has Already done that Dado.

Regardless of what Ally may say as a pundit where to be fair he has to be as 'neutral' as possible, nobody can deny his love for and the major part he has played in the story of Rangers.

We were in some nick back then, McCoist had a lot to deal with and he was the glue that bound us together during these proper shit times.

3rd March 2012 that was.

The fact that we have come from that to where we are now in a relatively short period of time, despite it seeming to be an eternity on occasions, is remarkable imo.

We were so far behind and have been at such a massive financial disadvantage for the entire period that they should be out of sight. They have royally screwed this up, when it seemed impossible to do so.

And it’s not just about getting it into those bastards, there are plenty of others who wanted to have a pop to make themselves relevant.

Our time has come and destiny approaches. 55 will be sooooooo sweet.

3rd March 2012 that was.
A lot of our support forget just how much Ally went through. He was also the one who fought against title stripping.
He is, was and always will be a Rangers legend.

A lot of our support forget just how much Ally went through. He was also the one who fought against title stripping.
He is, was and always will be a Rangers legend.
Yip prob myself included although it was his managerial skills more than anything that concerned me, he was dealt a shit hand right enough.
McCoist the man is a legend, if he was not in there fighting our corner at that time (pretty much alone) who knows where our club would be, if anywhere.

If you are peeking in Ally, cheers.

Mate,from a nearly 70 year old Rangers man,Do not lower yourself,to get revenge on this mob,it is not worth it,its just lovely seeing them slowly Timplode,if you do see them, say nothing,just smile ,that smile you know, that feeling inside that says GIRFUY That my friend that !wi ll hurt them more than any flute band or anything else you can imagine!

Mate,from a nearly 70 year old Rangers man,Do not lower yourself,to get revenge on this mob,it is not worth it,its just lovely seeing them slowly Timplode,if you do see them, say nothing,just smile ,that smile you know, that feeling inside that says GIRFUY That my friend that !wi ll hurt them more than any flute band or anything else you can imagine!
Wise words indeed. Karma is already biting Delahunt big time, Spiers is much more of an irrelevance than he was in 2012. In time we will see many of the 19th Century Terrorist lickspittles in the media turn towards favouring us. They are nothing shy of hoors, but no bear should give them any time. Those people that took the “sly digs” still walk among us.

Revenge is indeed a dish best served cold.

Back