Can I gift a Heart & Hand subscription ?

Speminalium8

I’d like to pay for a mate for a years subscription as a gift and as a one off. He’s not that phone/ computer literate but if there was something I could pay for and send him a link or something. ( naturally myself and son are already monthly subscribers). Is this possible?

David - is this you using your second FF login?

It's a nice idea though, and I'm sure he or one of the other podders will be on later with some advice.
Ha ha....no, just an avid listener and would like to put my mate onto decent news and stuff about the Gers as he’s living abroad and gets his news from some of the shittier news sites

Yes - messaged back.

I did it as a one off given the time to setup (handily, Patreon don't offer it). I can do a bulk run again, or suggest a DIY off your paypal account for 12 months. easy done.

Yes - messaged back.

I did it as a one off given the time to setup (handily, Patreon don't offer it). I can do a bulk run again, or suggest a DIY off your paypal account for 12 months. easy done.
As I am a bit of a technophobe f***wit I would be happier if you could do it for me for the 12 month duration. What details would you need from me and my mate - payment wise and him being able to simply access the podcasts as he’s even worse than me as we enter the Rangers Da’ time of life...!

I’d like to pay for a mate for a years subscription as a gift and as a one off. He’s not that phone/ computer literate but if there was something I could pay for and send him a link or something. ( naturally myself and son are already monthly subscribers). Is this possible?

I’m sure Mr Edgar won’t miss the opportunity to bank a few more Blue Pounds if you’re willingly handing them over. :cool:

Can you not just set up a new second account with your bank details and give the friend the login? Username "giftforfriend@gmail.com" and random password?

Even if your friend went into payment details on that account they would still be asterisked (maybe)?

Not sure if im making it more complicated.

Can you not just set up a new second account with your bank details and give the friend the login? Username "giftforfriend@gmail.com" and random password?

Even if your friend went into payment details on that account they would still be asterisked (maybe)?

Not sure if im making it more complicated.
I know you mean well but you lost me at ‘Can you...’

Back