Can the sheep catch the scum?

Something to keep an eye on I suppose.

After St Johnstone on Wednesday they have back to back games against Livi then the spoonburners after that.

If they pick up 12 points from those games we can believe. :)

Efff it. The way this season is going I'm going to say yes. Not only that but us and dolly will qualify for the UCL and the jump in income will see sellickfootballclub (©️ T. Burns Esq) scrabbling about in the 3rd / 4th battles for the next 5 years. :)
I’d be quite happy with the scenario, as long as we were there too.

In fact, it would be absolutely hilarious.

No chance with the bottle merchant manager they have.
A decent manager with a decent mentality would have had them above the scum by now.
They have had chances to catch them this season and blew it every time

I don’t see it Tim’s have been drawing a few games and are not in total freefall. Sheep are as likely to drop points as they are most weeks.

Scum are four points ahead with a game in hand. Looks like the lurgan loonball is around till the end of the season.

can the bottle merchant catch the bigoted scumbag?

Can they? Well obviously.

Will they? Of course not. McInnes doesn’t have the stomach for any kind of battle.

Aberdeen need to play Celtic 3 times still - to have any chance they’d need to take 7 points from those games. Can’t see it happening.

There’s also not a cats chance in hell that any other Scottish Club will make it through the non Champions qualifying routes for the Champions League.

ps - when we got put down the leagues did the SPFL not change the prize money structure so 2nd place got a lot less and that was shared around all the teams?

It must be rubbish being an Aberdeen fan. There was a few occasions when we were down the leagues when they should of actually won it but bottled it and this season they should be able to finish second but their boss is happy to push for third.

Oh they also shag sheep which can’t be fun

No because they have livi twice hibs away St mirren away and the mentally challengeds twice befire the split they'll drop far to many points in that run of games to stay close to them

p7fkCSS.gif

No, the gap is already reasonably significant and Aberdeen are nowhere near consistent enough.

Aberdeen's points record is 76 points. The scum will finish at about 80-85 I think.

Livi have a better chance of catching them than the sheep.
They would rather rollover and take a humping from them than finish above them.

Latest posts

Back