Can we forget the shenanigans and just talk about the match?

We were very professional and the result was never in doubt, it was a canter against a team camped in their own third.

Shenanigan? That the pacey we winger they had, dirty wee bassa with no end product?

We played well, first two goals were crackers! Canny mind the third, the G&T's were kicking in by that point ('',)

Somesublime football for the 3rd goal. Hagi Alfredo and Goldson outstanding everyone else very very good. Bosses the game from kick off total control and dormant throughout. Shenanigans was better than all that football nonsense hahaha

The most surprising thing about the match for me was that someone on the match thread said the St Mirren player called Ethan Erhahon was a Rangers fan.

Good win, shut out 1 save McGregor, 3 good goals then a game of pass the parcel when the music never stopped.
Game over 3 pts

images

A fairly comfortable 3-0 that could have easily been 5 or 6.

Our front three were right on their game. Aribo put in a good shift. Young Patterson continues to impress.

The first half was quite entertaining, but after Hagi scored the 3rd goal in the 2nd half the team stopped trying as hard, the 3 goal cushion was enough so they probably didn't want to risk injury or tire themselves out for Thursday's game.

Shenanigans... doo doo doo do do

Shenanigans... doo do do do

Shenanigans... doo doo doo do do

OK. First of all, I know the score, but what the hell else happened?
I am probably in a minority of one, but I am worried the club will face sanctions because of the covid regulations breach yesterday. If SPFL, SFA et Al can hurt us they will.
Away to put my steel toppy on now.

Rangers came out with huge energy and pressed, pressed, pressed until Kent rifled in the first after pressing and a smart pass from Goldson. They kept the energy up for another few minutes until Morelos' pinpoint shot across the keeper made it two after a nice pass from Kamaradonna.

From there on in it was easy street until half time.

At half time they were obviously told to get another to kill the game off and they did that within about 30s of the restart after good work from Morelos, Aribo, Barisic and a final ball across goal from Kent for Hagi to drop his shoulder and smash in the third.

There was something about pigeons , then a fire alarm went off so the players went to their designated spot at the side of the main stand. Pretty sure Greg Stewart scored a hat trick. Him or Andy Firth I find it hard to tell who’s who as they always have a jacket on

We cruised the game, can’t think of a single complaint on anyone’s performance.

Kent, Morelos and Hagi showed real quality.
That take and turn Hagi does to open up an attack is amazing.

I am probably in a minority of one, but I am worried the club will face sanctions because of the covid regulations breach yesterday. If SPFL, SFA et Al can hurt us they will.
Away to put my steel toppy on now.
Oh naw. We're getting sanctions.

I see your sanction, and raise you a
fu cking smokebomb.

Back