Can we go there and play the same way at the end of the month?

cooprfc

That's when our players need to show their balls.

Can we go to the piggery and be as aggressive and dominant as we were today? It's no coincidence that every time weve been that way, we've had the better of the games in recent years.

No standing off them. No fearing them. It has to be that way.

Unfortunately I don’t think we will. We will sit back when it’s totally the wrong approach. If we go for them we may well be unlucky and get picked off but it’s the only way we are capable of winning

They deserved to win at Ibrox. Not today. They stole that game.

It's going to take a monumental performance for us to win their. I know that much. Much more than we gave today.

I would hope so, but would also add the caveat that they'll have players back by then. They had no out ball with Morgan up front in the first half and were a completely different side when Edouard came on.

The mentally challengeds will be a different kettle of fish at home with 60k behind them, can we win yes we can.

Injuries kicking in and our away form isn't a patch on home results. Motherwell and Hibs away before the mentally challengeds. December hasn't started well. I'm not optimistic.

To be honest all the pressure is on us for that game and it’s probably an absolutely must win now.

Could potentially be 5 points behind going into that one given they have a game extra and that’s only if we don’t drop anything between now and then.

One things for sure we can’t lose 3 times to Lennon in the first half of the season and expect to win anything.Big pressure between now and January.

They very seldom lose a game at the Scum hut against anyone ,and they certainly won't play like that against us at new year .So given our penchant for shitting it in crucial games I won't hold my breath waiting for a result in that game.I very much doubt we will come out of the Motherwell and Hibs fixtures unscathed either

I’m not sure.

Be interesting to see how the mentally challengeds shape up.

They’ve sucker punched us twice. It’s clearly a tactic for them. Let us have the attack, then try with set pieces or pace going the other way.

That’s harder to do at Home.

Their manky support will go mental if they play that tactic against us at home. They’ll come out which will leave more space in behind for our forwards to exploit.

As long as Gerrard doesn’t have a brainfart like he did in the first game I think we’ll get a win there.

As a side note, that lady's front bottom Ajer is becoming the new Lustig and another in a long line of loathsome bastards in their team. I hope our winner smacks off his dish before landing in the net.

The game at the piggery will be completely different.
If we can start well and not concede early and bring that level of performance then we can win.
I'd be delighted with a draw though, not losing is more important than a win imo

I suspect it'll be a totally different game.

But no reason in the world why we can't get something out of it.

Tell you what, between now and then I want our manager and players absolutely fucking screaming about Beaton on Wednesday and the linesman today costing us 2 points and a cup final.

I want whoever the officials are on the 29th to be in no doubt that they have to do their fucking jobs properly. If they do, we'll beat them.

If we can start well and not concede early and bring that level of performance then we can win.
I'd be delighted with a draw though, not losing is more important than a win imo
Agreed. We must look at the bigger picture. Every league game is vital and there will be points dropped by both teams.

Difference being they will have 59,000 we will have 750. Will hardly hear us.

First time in years Celtic fans hardly sang till they scored that’s coz they know we had them on the rocks!!

At there own back yard will be different

I’m not scared of that lot after today. We lost that game, they didn’t win it. I feel like we played Motherwell, Hibs or the sheep today who’s answer to us was sit deep, foul, then score a dodgy set-piece.

Will be a different game in the league. They won't be that bad again, will have Edouard back, probably wont be down to ten men, will have a stadium almost entirely full of their own fans. Theres more chance of us replicating their sort of performance from today and winning than repeating our own and getting 3 points.

Will be a different game in the league. They won't be that bad again, will have Edouard back, probably wont be down to ten men, will have a stadium almost entirely full of their own fans. Theres more chance of us replicating their sort of performance from today and winning than repeating our own and getting 3 points.

I know it will be different. Thats the point of the thread- can we have the balls to go replicate our performance of no respect and aggression.

We've went to Porto (a CL quarter finalist last season) and got a draw and probably should have got more. We can beat on the 29th. Not saying it'll be easy, but if Gerrard gets his tactics right and our players leave everything on the park we can do it.

Can we go to the piggery and be as aggressive and dominant as we were today? It's no coincidence that every time weve been that way, we've had the better of the games in recent years.

We have nothing to lose. %^*& this playing for a draw pish

The issue is they will play better and be more of a threat at home. Especially with Eduoard playing.

However if we play to our max we can definitely win. Hopefully Jones is back by then.

I really believe we can. Although if we do it again and don’t take three points I’ll be away to walk into the sea.

Not losing is more important than a win, do you realise what you are saying!!!!

It depends.

How important is Edouard to the way they play?

Can he hold the ball up and bring others into the game?

As hungry as we were, and as much as I hate Sutton, I suspect he had a point about having a real CF because Morgan looked a bit like a competition winner.

We must go flat out for the win, a draw at the piggery would hurt us, but a loss would be devastatating for any hopes we have of winning the league.

We'll hopefully have Davis back, plus a fully fit JJ, so we won't have to rely on Ojo or Barker. If we put in the same effort and performance as we did yesterday we can win.

No. End of.

Look how much refereeing is costing us this season. I might be the only one but a large part of me thinks it’s almost pointless having these discussions until we tackle the refereeing farce.

I’m not sure.

Be interesting to see how the mentally challengeds shape up.

They’ve sucker punched us twice. It’s clearly a tactic for them. Let us have the attack, then try with set pieces or pace going the other way.

That’s harder to do at Home.

I don't think they set out to play that way today, they were simply outplayed and couldn't get into the game because we were better.

In many ways that makes it even harder to take, especially as their only attempt on target was a blatantly offside goal.

I don't think they set out to play that way today, they were simply outplayed and couldn't get into the game because we were better.

In many ways that makes it even harder to take, especially as their only attempt on target was a blatantly offside goal.

Agreed.

They weren’t deliberately as bad, but I do think Lennon is ok with us having the ball and using the counter.

How the masses react to that, not to sure.

No.

Yesterday was our shot at scudding them and we blew it. They won’t miss out on taking any such chances.

We will probably play well for spells but ultimately lose as is the way with this team. Also no chance of winning at both Motherwell and easter road before then.

Back