Can we go there and play the same way at the end of the month?

Why not?

Apply pressure and there dreadful

Today wasn’t our day but all this negative pish is getting pathetic (not on about you op)

I’ve seen better Rangers teams lose finals, it happens and we move on
Hearts done it when they were unbeaten few year ago. In their faces and forced mistake after mistake. That's how u beat them. Just luck wasn't on our side at the weekend

When you think back to the games since Gerrard got here, we've played like yesterday in the two Ibrox wins last year and when down to ten men in March at the Knew Camp.

Surely we now know that we can get at them.

Yes we can we showed at both Ibrox and the Piggery last season how to play against them but for some reason Gerrard changed the tactics at Ibrox at the start of this season , yesterday we reverted back to pressing hard and we ran all over the top of them yes we still lost the game but the difference in performance levels were night and day and the players will know this

We are the better footballing team, if we could win at their dump it would be absolutely massive, their time is coming to an end

We have to...against them is where the league will be won or lost...nine points to play for.

They won't be as weak or line up without a striker. The RB hadn't even played 10 games, Hayes at LB was just back from injury, Elyonoussi too. You'd expect Edouard to be fit and he's got goals in him - they are a completely different team with him in it.

That's twice we have faced a bheggars side with injury problems this season and it's two losses.

No point in even looking to the piggery as we've got more important league games before then. I'd we don't get our results back on track we will be heading to the piggery at least 5 points behind (they have extra league game).

My forecast is that we draw in December, win at aIbrox, draw the final game at the piggery and win the league by a point.

They won't be as weak or line up without a striker. The RB hadn't even played 10 games, Hayes at LB was just back from injury, Elyonoussi too. You'd expect Edouard to be fit and he's got goals in him - they are a completely different team with him in it.

That's twice we have faced a bheggars side with injury problems this season and it's two losses.

No point in even looking to the piggery as we've got more important league games before then. I'd we don't get our results back on track we will be heading to the piggery at least 5 points behind (they have extra league game).
Anymore excuses you want to make for them ?

Sick of people discrediting what we do, its always to do with them having an injury now our own fans are making excuses for them.

Their right back was one of their best players in the first half, of course they are better with Eduoard but they had Christie, Forrest Brown, McGregor etc all who did absolutely nothing

We were missing our most influential player.

That's when our players need to show their balls.

Can we go to the piggery and be as aggressive and dominant as we were today? It's no coincidence that every time weve been that way, we've had the better of the games in recent years.

No standing off them. No fearing them. It has to be that way.
If we stick to that team I'd say absolutely,they got away with one yesterday,big time and it does my head in when we sit off then when we're in their faces we're a totally different animal, that's 3 out of the last four we've dominated and the one at Ibrox made them look better than they are.

If we can get our heads around what happened yesterday and use it to our advantage we can.

They will probably play better at home but I reckon we are in with a good chance. A draw there wouldn't be the worst result.

It depends.

How important is Edouard to the way they play?

Can he hold the ball up and bring others into the game?

As hungry as we were, and as much as I hate Sutton, I suspect he had a point about having a real CF because Morgan looked a bit like a competition winner.
Yes, how much of a difference will he make. He won them the free kick for the offside goal. We would need to leather him as i dont think he is up for for the physical aspect of,our game.

Why not?

Apply pressure and there dreadful

Today wasn’t our day but all this negative pish is getting pathetic (not on about you op)

I’ve seen better Rangers teams lose finals, it happens and we move on
We’ve been “moving on” since 2011 mate. When does it end?

It’s a totally different game. The arriers are at home, they’ll come out and try to put us on the back foot.

I honestly can’t help but feel yesterday was a huge opportunity wasted to really put them to the sword. It’s hugely unlikely that we’ll be that dominant in an old firm game again any time soon.

Scunnered.

It’s a totally different game. The arriers are at home, they’ll come out and try to put us on the back foot.

I honestly can’t help but feel yesterday was a huge opportunity wasted to really put them to the sword. It’s hugely unlikely that we’ll be that dominant in an old firm game again any time soon.

Scunnered.
Why can't we dominate them again ? we did it twice last season.

You are correct though, they were there for the taking, i couldn't believe how easy it was for and kept expecting a backlash at some point, the way we gave away the free kick in the first place was annoying, we are terrible for steaming into players and giving cheap fouls away.

To be honest all the pressure is on us for that game and it’s probably an absolutely must win now.

Could potentially be 5 points behind going into that one given they have a game extra and that’s only if we don’t drop anything between now and then.

One things for sure we can’t lose 3 times to Lennon in the first half of the season and expect to win anything.Big pressure between now and January.

Bear in mind that they took til the last minute to beat Hamilton and we demolished them for most of the game yesterday. Everything ain't rosey with them either and could very well drop points themselves. One game at a time.

You are correct though, they were there for the taking, i couldn't believe how easy it was for and kept expecting a backlash at some point, the way we gave away the free kick in the first place was annoying, we are terrible for steaming into players and giving cheap fouls away.

Thoight they would have came out better 2nd half.. we done them good apart from scoring... there for taking this year IMO.

Hopefully our players realise that they are nothing special. At one point during the game yesterday it dawned on me that they are shite. We have got to believe that we are better than them.

We could play the same way on 29th and get same outcome, highly unlikely to have as much bad luck as yesterday though if we repeat the performance

More importantly is winning our next 3 league games, if we do that then no matter what happens on 29th, and that may mean we are 5 points behind, or 8 with game in hand, I still think its game on

Within 5 points after 12 away games to their 9 wont be unassailable IMO, we need to win our next 3 league games

If we do that then get anything at piggery we are in a fantastic position

That's when our players need to show their balls.

Can we go to the piggery and be as aggressive and dominant as we were today? It's no coincidence that every time weve been that way, we've had the better of the games in recent years.

No standing off them. No fearing them. It has to be that way.
Of course we can but I doubt they will play as bad though

They will be naturally more attacking due to playing at home, i wouldn't expect to dominate the game like we did yesterday but absolutely no need to go shutting up shop hoping for 1 chance

I’m not sure.

Be interesting to see how the mentally challengeds shape up.

They’ve sucker punched us twice. It’s clearly a tactic for them. Let us have the attack, then try with set pieces or pace going the other way.

That’s harder to do at Home.
They will sit back and soak up our pressure , and try hit us on the break or use set pieces coz they know we are vulnerable at the back !! Our best chance is to score first then defend like gladiators !!!!

Definitely no reason why we can’t. I think we’ve shown enough now to know that we’re capable of it.

I just find it highly unlikely that they’ll give up as much territory as they did yesterday. Their fans will demand they get after us at their dump, and you’ve got to expect that they’ll have more than one shot on target next time out.

Back