Can we uninstall our Ad Blockers now?

Hank

I love Fish Sticks in my mouth
This board was the only place that I required them for. Hopefully I can get them to %^*& off my iDevices and start using a normal browser.

All looking good so far!

Don't even know what browser I use...the main one I normally use has adverts on...the ad block one has no adverts so far.

Using Samsung mobile..

We are now being provided with a much better platform and server and no longer have a middle man scooping up revenue from us so I'd say turn the ad blockers of to support the community. The ads are unobtrusive. The amount of bandwidth we will use on here with the traffic the site generates costs ÂŁÂŁÂŁ.

My Adblock is currently showing 1 blocked ad.

When the forum was on footymad it was showing a minimum of 25!

The Samsung browser (which is excellent and available for other android phones now as well btw) blocks them seamlessly. Saw a few on the desktop version which when blocked squash the forum into the middle of the screen but just zoom in to get round that

Getting ads at top and bottom of page on chrome on my mobile. Not intrusive at all and no ad blocker on. All good.

Not had a single ad so far using the standard Samsung browser. Haven't tried chrome yet.

I'd keep the adblocker. I was getting ads on my tablet. That big space on the RHS of the screen ain't there for nothing:)

I'm still using the adblock browser and it's running fast and smooth, glad to hear it's working on normal browsers for most people without ridiculous adverts ruining the whole thing.

Ads I can handle. Its pop ups that get on my nerves. So far so good.

On the old board when using my iphone got constant pop up ads and totally put me off going on it.

I will see how it goes and drop the addblocker if ok for a sustained period. I only need it for this site.

Back