Can you imagine what the phone-in is going to be like on Monday night?

I`ve already renewed my season ticket for the phone-ins, wouldn't miss it absolutely love it. My only gripe is when Rangers fans come on, please lads just sit back and enjoy, I much prefer listening to the yahoo`s greetin their eyes out blaming desmond decker, the board, the goalies, the defenders, uncle Ed, the referees the SPFL, SFA, UEFA, FIFA, SNP, BBC, FBI, CIA, B&Q. Unfortunately, all the carry-on actors are now dead, otherwise what a fcukin script that would be.
True, they don't like The Israelites much, do they?

The whole "I can take a defeat if we lose fair and square" is brilliant.

I have never ever seen a tim accept a defeat fair and square in all my time of watching football.

There will be posters with 50+ years of watching Scottish football and I'd wager they'd say the exact same thing.

Bang on mate.

Always cheated, never defeated.

They will be storming the stadium by the end off October …this is going to be a good season …
You don't have to wait that long!!

229031225_10157997014371574_8635425389694841215_n.jpg

It truly is the worst conspiracy in world football. Over the last decade the team who are victims of unfair treatment by the authorities have had:

- their main rivals first deducted 15 points in their first title season of a long run,
- then have their main rivals removed from the league for a number of seasons,
- a free run at champions league money for most of the decade,
- are allowed to win 8 titles in a row
- are voted into being handed a 9th title via zoom call in an unfinished season, when the majority of other countries merely halted and later continued the unfinished season
- have been handed significantly fewer red cards than their main rivals since they returned to the top flight
- are allowed to win 12 consecutive trophies

I dont think it will be that bad,listening to a couple of their podcasts they seem to think that postacoglu will get it right and the board just aren't backing him, they are still in the delusional phase.

One of them was like we dominated hearts had 75% possession the signs are good. We had similar possession stats v livi scored 3 goals conceded 0 and controlled the whole game.

“Olympiacos & Ludogorets urny even good teams” - how long will it take for this to be said?

Despite the fact they’ve been knocked out by Cluj, Ferencvaros, AEK Athens etc recently.

League has just started and the timplosion has reached nuclear levels if their results keep on like this they'll start spontaneously combusting

It will be the usual Phone-in Bingo tonight:

Faiffull fru an fru
Av goat freee (3) seezunn tickets
Shood av been a red kerd / refs urrr biased
It wisnae affside
The bored urrr at fault

Through in a Articulate Lawrie call, with a "we are all Ange", and it should make for fantastic listening.

I’m guessing the cheating mantra on this occasion is to do with their disallowed goal.

Which is fair enough, it probably should have stood, but then what?

Would they have been happy with a single point from their opening day game against a newly promoted team?

Would that really have made it all better? Would that have been a good result?

Their problems are far greater than marginal decisions going against them, but Timbo just can’t help slipping into his favoured victimised guise every time there’s some dropped points.

All bears need to ban themselves from calling-in tonight.
I want their pain to be oozing out over the airwaves for the full length of the programme.
No Rangers fans on Radio Cattolica tonight please.

Back