Can you name this Spiv look-a-like?

By the way I met him a couple of days before an OF game when I was a kid and was giving it “can’t wait for the game, please win”’etc etc and he was saying “yes I can’t wait, is a very big game”. The game in question was the 5-1 horror show at the piggery. Still mental to believe that result happened amidst a season where we were sensational.

Kanchelskis was a fabulous player at Man Utd but never hit anywhere near those heights for us.

At £5.5m and something like £40k per week, we should have gotten much more than a volley at Dunfermline and a couple of showboats against plodders.

don't forget this...

Still, he was born in Ukraine, which I believe makes him Ukrainian.

My girlfriend is Ukranian and so I asked her this because it was annoying me. She says this:

"XX: Andrei, Andrej = russian version of the name. Andriy = ukrainian version
XX: well, he was born in the USSR
XX: so he had a USSR passport
XX: and then you could choose in 1991
XX: so i guess he's Russian

So I take my earlier comments back, he is indeed a Ruskie.

Reactions: FSM
My girlfriend is Ukranian and so I asked her this because it was annoying me. She says this:

"XX: Andrei, Andrej = russian version of the name. Andriy = ukrainian version
XX: well, he was born in the USSR
XX: so he had a USSR passport
XX: and then you could choose in 1991
XX: so i guess he's Russian

So I take my earlier comments back, he is indeed a Ruskie.

MammothPertinentGhostshrimp-size_restricted.gif

Kanchelskis was a fabulous player at Man Utd but never hit anywhere near those heights for us.

At £5.5m and something like £40k per week, we should have gotten much more than a volley at Dunfermline and a couple of showboats against plodders.
Throw in an OF goal as well, but I completely agree - he should have delivered a lot more for that sort of outlay.

Back