Can you see the Rangers coming

He couldn’t see us because fat boy has only one eye, right in the middle of his head. Cyclops remove your head away from the binos now you’ll see us you fat horrible excuse for a human being.

giphy.gif

Given the time you’d want to take those badges off and put them back on, you can rest a-fücking-ssured that that jacket has never EVER been washed ! Also, what grown man dresses like that ??
Too cold for the full kit look I’m guessing the now, so he brought out his next best “look at me I’m a massive dick” outfit

Won’t have needed to look to see us coming this year. He should have been able to hear the thunderous sound of our stampede miles away.

Not much in the way of Shitey humour coming from the jolly craicsters these days.

Shoooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhh !

Nope....... can't hear a f***ing thing.

Isn’t it brilliant when things don’t age well in a very short period. Had a discussion with a Tim online today and he tried to say winning the 10 wasn’t even that important and that winning 9 for the second time was a bigger deal. Where do you even start with this pish!

That guy must be blind... They saw us coming and done fk all about it...
After punting us to 3rd division , with guaranteed champions league money etc they should have been out of sight by investing every year in players, but their arrogance and contempt to our challenge fkd them up..
Dave King was correct, take one card away and it'll all come crashing down.
Here's to 56..

Isn’t it brilliant when things don’t age well in a very short period. Had a discussion with a Tim online today and he tried to say winning the 10 wasn’t even that important and that winning 9 for the second time was a bigger deal. Where do you even start with this pish!
Was he trying to groom you?

Excuse my ignorance but I’ve been oblivious to this See The Rangers coming pish patter. It makes it even more glorious viewing now.

Back