Can you see us now?

EnsGyBZXYAIHpvc.jpg

"I can see the Rangers from here"

Excellent work and leads me into my master plan of buying 50 union flags to hung from lamp posts or even the wee banners (like voting things ) to adorn the lamp posts
Should decorate the surrounding area of Ibrox and show everyone at the club we appreciate what they have done and we are here if we are still in lockdown or be there in person if not!

This 6ft by 4ft will be getting fired up shortly too.

Where did you get them from mate?

We’ve been trying to get similar printed but it’s looking as if we’d need to go down barmy flag route which isn’t ideal due to sizes

Excellent work and leads me into my master plan of buying 50 union flags to hung from lamp posts or even the wee banners (like voting things ) to adorn the lamp posts

Aww naw mate, you’ve told everyone of your master plan noo.

I hope the Celtic fans of Bellshill that were scunnered heading to work this morning looked up and saw Scotty Arfield saluting his way to the title

Saw this earlier and, while not wanting to take satisfaction from others misfortune, there was a broken down van at the roundabout which had the traffic at a virtual stand still one direction and slow moving the other making this significantly more noticeable :))

With another two matching ones to follow, locations in Lanarkshire wanted for maximum effect, suggestions by PM please!

On the Motorway going past what i think is the Arnold Clark building at Kilbirnie Street, some wee tim w&nk has been up on the roof and sprayed green brigade crap on the ledge looking onto the road. Tbf it is a good spot for pi55ing everyone off that passes, would love to have got a big flag hanging from there. Would need to get one of the Young Team to climb up mind you.

Is there anywhere one can acquire some themed stickers?

Ultras1312 if you have a graphic already made is by far the cheapest and they’re really good quality

Only issue is a minimum spend of £135 but if you’re chipping in with friends, not a huge issue

Back