Can you still buy an Ibrox brick?

two2tango

Official Ticketer
My mate wants to buy one for the other half.

Said something about they are stopped due to covid?

Any help appreciated

https://www.rydc.co.uk/?product_cat=Ibrox-forever

This should be what they are looking for.

Got 3 bricks for my wife, daughter and I when we joined the Family Section about 20 years ago - a great wee thing to revisit and remember. Noticed they do bigger family things now (if you buy them together) but I have never regretted it. I recently paid for a wall or something in Edminston House - not sure what that will be or whether it's still going. Has anybody done the same?

Got 3 bricks for my wife, daughter and I when we joined the Family Section about 20 years ago - a great wee thing to revisit and remember. Noticed they do bigger family things now (if you buy them together) but I have never regretted it. I recently paid for a wall or something in Edminston House - not sure what that will be or whether it's still going. Has anybody done the same?
I did the wall thing for my dad's birthday or father's day, the one where you sent in a picture?

Not heard anything about it since right enough.

O’Flatery isn’t even hard to spell
theres a letter missing. My surname has 8 letters, i reckon the carver ran out of space, and just missed a letter.

I've always meant to contact Rangers to see if they can rectify it.

Edit, meant to say the certificate i got , my name is correctly spelt

Last edited:
theres a letter missing. My surname has 8 letters, i reckon the carver ran out of space, and just missed a letter.

I've always meant to contact Rangers to see if they can rectify it.

Edit, meant to say the certificate i got , my name is correctly spelt
A Shapie pen and just colour in a letter

Back